Latest Guest Announcement: JOHN SIMM

• Showmasters Admin

just giving everyone the head up here , we have been working on getting John to attend a event for many years now , its something we did not think we could achieve , well this is the chance you all have to meet him , i do not think this is something that he is likely to of much or again so if you care then make the trip to make this happen for you , i am a fan of many of the shows John is in and i have tried for many years to have him as a guest at one of the shows and this is it for me , i hope you are as happy as i to get to meet him and get the items i have signed :D including my life on mars group shot , its going to be a great day and he is going to be a great guest to meet

more guests still to come see you there

jason

What?!?...Oh, it's okay...Bank balance breathes sigh of relief...He's appearing Sunday. Got long enough list for Saturday! :smile: Another great guest. :thumbup: Will have to catch him another time though. Perhaps Tennant's Doctor and The Master reunion for EMS? :whistling:

Think his photoshoots are likely to sell out? I've ordered my other photoshoots through a British friend earlier this week (was too late for my international order), but to order these separately and have them shipped to her may be cutting it a bit close. We'll only arrive at one on Saturday, and I really really would like a photo with John, he's one of my favourite actors.

Edited by Berber Anna

• Showmasters Admin

What?!?...Oh, it's okay...Bank balance breathes sigh of relief...He's appearing Sunday. Got long enough list for Saturday! :smile: Another great guest. :thumbup: Will have to catch him another time though. Perhaps Tennant's Doctor and The Master reunion for EMS? :whistling:

just a heads up , i have been trying to book him for many years i think this could be a one off for him , just so you know ,i do not see john doing many signings in the future if at all just so you know .

jason ;)

just a heads up , i have been trying to book him for many years i think this could be a one off for him , just so you know ,i do not see john doing many signings in the future if at all just so you know .

jason ;)

Rubbing salt in the wounds.... :(

I hope everyone enjoys meeting him though. He's an amazing actor! :)

Another question, If I buy a photoshoot ticket with him and then buy the standard £6 entry, what happens If my photoshoot with him is before I can enter lfcc? Coz some one told me I can only enter after 11am on standard entry.

You can upgrade on the day. Just join the pay on the day line, hand over the standard ticket and pay the additional money.

Another question, If I buy a photoshoot ticket with him and then buy the standard £6 entry, what happens If my photoshoot with him is before I can enter lfcc? Coz some one told me I can only enter after 11am on standard entry.

You can upgrade on the day. Just join the pay on the day line, hand over the standard ticket and pay the additional money.

OHHHH ok, brilliant thanks. Might do that tbh. :)

Chances are if you've bought a photos hoot ticket this late on, and i know he's only been up 24 hours or 48 can't remember, the photo shoot you will go to will probably be after 11 so you should be safe :)

OK thanks, also Aaron? I'm staying with Stevie and he has said you can stay with us at his if you want? Let me know so I can tell him. :)

Chances are if you've bought a photos hoot ticket this late on, and i know he's only been up 24 hours or 48 can't remember, the photo shoot you will go to will probably be after 11 so you should be safe :)

The schedule will not be determined by when the tickets went on sale, if this is what you meant to say. One of the new shoots could very well be first on schedule on the day.

If you meant to say that the shoot will go on past 11 AM: not necessarily. Again that depends on prior shoots and how many are before the one you are looking at.

The schedule will not be determined by when the tickets went on sale, if this is what you meant to say. One of the new shoots could very well be first on schedule on the day.

If you meant to say that the shoot will go on past 11 AM: not necessarily. Again that depends on prior shoots and how many are before the one you are looking at.

Oh ok, well it's not an issue. I have put an extra 6/7 quid aside so I can upgrade my ticket if need be. Thanks for the info :)