Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement: JOHN SIMM

Gutted beyond belief. Have been a fan since i saw him in cracker years ago. But I'm only going on Saturday :-(. So rubbish :-(. Only bought the sodding tickets yesterday as well

Well done SM, hope I can make it on the sunday. Feel free to have Derek Jacobi now for a joint photo-op ^^

Please insert every excited swear word known to man here.

• Like 4

If anyone hears on the news within 72 hours of a bank raid in the Essex area, just a heads up not to mention it's me ;)

OMG! Love him!!!! Told myself no more photo shoots but I will have to break it for him!

Edit: Now just realised I am not going on the Sunday, so very sad I can't meet him!

Edited by MrsEllacott

Damn just got really excited about this only to read on and find out he's only there on the Sunday :( Oh well still really hoping I'll get an autograph from Dave Prowse on the Sat. That will keep me very happy :D

Please insert every excited swear word known to man here.

no $***t sherlock! I have the biggest squee known to man (since David Tennant at EMC last year anyway!)....ok showmasters, get me Harrison Ford and George Clooney now and I can die happy (over the last 2 years u have got my 'list' LOL) :clap::blush:

Holy mother of bleep! I thought I misread this as I was not wearing glasses but no,I was right! I get to meet the master!! Lord above I love you SM!!

Omg! *dies of squee* epic win! Met him once after speaking in tounges and he was lovely will so have to get a photoshoot with the master

Amazing !! Hopefully photo shoots will not sell out before the event for us poor foreigners who have not access anymore to the online store :crying:

This event is clearly the biggest LFFC so far. You will officially be responsible of my bankrupcy !!! Nearly wishing some cancellations now ;)

• Like 1

Unfortunatly i dont know/like anything he's in, but when i read all the posts in this topic i can't help but smile and be happy for you all!!

Photoshoot booked!!!! Words cannot explain my epic excitement right now!!! Actually squealed out loud! :D Met him once in London several years back, and he is simply the nicest guy ever! :D

Wow - to say I'm surprised is the understatement of the century... I have booked for sunday entry and a photo shoot but can anyone tell me if he is doing a panel/guest talk? I've searched the site and can't see any mention of it but don't know if I'm just not seeing it or if he isn't doing talks... I haven't been to one of these conventions before (though I went to several of the brilliant 'Hub' Torchwood ones!) and don't know if they have guest panels?