Latest Guest Announcement: JOHN SIMM

This is not true. I was there very early on and there were signs up in John's signing area saying where you were permitted to take photos from. Worse still was the fact that she allowed people behind me in the queue to take photos of John.

Edited by nosfer2

I was in his auto queue this afternoon and people were still taking photos of him when it stated on the wall not too beyond a certain point. I got flash blinded by atleast 3 people. Just think how he felt. Was a lovely man and my sisters over the moon with her photo op x

• Moderators

He said at the end of the day that he'd enjoyed it a lot more than he'd expected to - he still thought the whole idea was a bit surreal but said he'd met a lot of lovely people. (I was his guest assistant, so I saw most of you who met him today!)

• Like 3

cool! Glad we didn't scare him off LOL I did tell him we weren't all loonies and he did laugh....he was absolutely LOVELY so I hope he enjoyed it too...a bit...sort of (he said this was the strangest way of spending a Sunday ever!)

He said at the end of the day that he'd enjoyed it a lot more than he'd expected to - he still thought the whole idea was a bit surreal but said he'd met a lot of lovely people. (I was his guest assistant, so I saw most of you who met him today!)

Excellent news - the man was joy and a pleasure to behold!