Latest Guest Announcement - KATE BRACKEN

God.. now im actually deciding whether i will or won't watch the being human series.. i think i would like the american version better though

Edited by xxc

I like them both :) both very different. UK version is my favourite. They're both watchable.

you make it hard for me haha

the humor is different or what? from my experience i usually like the 'american style' of series and movies

Well what can i say? you guys have done it again many many thanks for this didnt expect any new being human guests dont know why just thought it was a programme that as far as organised events are concerned had more or less forgotten about....

• Moderators

Well what can i say? you guys have done it again many many thanks for this didnt expect any new being human guests dont know why just thought it was a programme that as far as organised events are concerned had more or less forgotten about....

I know the organisers are huge fans, so no doubt that helps ;)

I forgot but did her chrecters leave the series? Or is she still there at the finale and into the next season?

no she was there at the end, when Hal was tied to the chair, it was Annie that left