pre-paid auto

I know this has probably been done to death, but I have not been around for a while and not had access to computer and have very limited time as im always running around like a headless chicken. Where do I produce my ticket to, to get in a que for Jeri.

Sorry to be a bore, but thank you in advance.

Derek

Hi Derek,

Too Tall has produced a comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section and there is a whole bit on virtual queuing tickets in there

http://showmasterson...showtopic=74405

What are Vitrual Queues and Virtual Tickets and how do they work?

To help cut down the amount of time you have to spend standing in a queue SM have introduced a virtual queuing system. When you go to meet one of the busier guests, instead of everyone standing in an "real" queue you will be handed a ticket with a number on it (your Virtual Ticket). This number is your position in the "virtual" queue. Only around 30 people stand in the "real" queue. You can join this "real" queue once your position in the "virtual" queue is reached. Think of it like taking a number in a doctors waiting room. You will know your position is reached when your Virtual Ticket number is called.

This system means once you have your VT for a guest you are free to wander around the event, join other queues and get other VTs.

This system is only used on the busier guests, for the quieter guests you will just join the "real" queue straight away.

Note: You do not pay for the Virtual Tickets they are free. You pay per autograph when you come back and join the "real" queue.

Note: Virtual Tickets are given out ONE PER PERSON, you will only be given one ticket. If you want to get a ticket for a friend there is nothing stopping you from joining the queue again and getting another ticket ;) Just remember it will only be one ticket for each time you queue up.

Note: Only a ticket holder will be able to join the queue once their number is called. If you are planning to accompany someone (to take photographs or help carry bags, etc) you will still need a ticket, even if you are not planning on getting an autograph yourself. This does also apply to adults accompanying children.

Virtual Ticket numbers for guests will be announced (in batches of around 30) once the previous group of people in the "real" queue have their autographs.

Once your Virtual Ticket number is called you can then join the much smaller "real" queue. There will of course still be some queuing involved in the "real" queue! If you don't want to have to keep going back to the guests queue to see what number they are up to, you can check one of the white boards around the hall. These are kept up to date every 30 minutes or so.

The numbers shown are for any number UPTO that number. You can go up anytime after your number is called. So if you have ticket number 100 and the board is showing 200, this is fine, you haven't missed your turn.

What time are Virtual Tickets given out?

Virtual Tickets start to be given out at the shows opening time and not before.

How much are Virtual Tickets?

You do not pay for the Virtual Tickets they are free. You pay per autograph when you come back and join the "real" queue.

Can I get a Virtual Ticket for a friend?

No, Virtual Tickets are given out ONE PER PERSON, you will only be given one ticket. If you want to get a ticket for a friend there is nothing stopping you from joining the queue again and getting another ticket ;) Just remember it will only be one ticket for each time you queue up.

If I get a Virtual Ticket for a guest and don't get to see them can I use it the next day?

No, Virtual Tickets are only valid on the day you are given them.

Edited by Rhianydd

i have got a pre order ticket (which is my virtual ticket) if i get a seperate normal ticket on the day and its lower can i use that instead to join the queue or do i have to wait for my preorder ticket number to come up sorry if it been asked before

I can't find the post with the detials but as far as I am aware, there will be the normal VT system in operation, and also at the same time the pre-order ticket numbering system will be running in the same way as the VT system. i.e. 1-15, 1-30, and so on. You will be able to join the queue after your VT/pre-paid ticket number has been called.

I can't find the post with the detials but as far as I am aware, there will be the normal VT system in operation, and also at the same time the pre-order ticket numbering system will be running in the same way as the VT system. i.e. 1-15, 1-30, and so on. You will be able to join the queue after your VT/pre-paid ticket number has been called.

That is the details as I remember them too, but I can't find the post either. Maybe it's the search function. ;)

• Showmasters Admin

What has been posted above is correct.

At first we'll be letting gold passes in. Then we'll start calling VTs and pre-paid at the same time. Just join the queue when your VT or pre-paid number has been called.

my dumb moment is up, my pre-paid ticket number is on the actual ticket printed at the top left and right of the ticket in big bold black numbers that I missed haha. duuuuuuuuuur.

thank you for everyone on going patience. the problem is now solved haha.

Derek