BATMAN group/photoshoots?.

alante name='Starbuck's dad' timestamp='1341160696' post='1742467']

Room for a little one?

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/52819

Aww she looks awesome!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes, we should get some really good pics.

Should get my costume finished in the next couple of days, I'm getting to the point where I'm seeing question marks in my sleep!

Aww she looks awesome!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes, we should get some really good pics.

Should get my costume finished in the next couple of days, I'm getting to the point where I'm seeing question marks in my sleep!

Cheers for that - she works pretty hard on her costumes, so your comment's appreciated.

The links to yours look amazing! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Edited by Starbuck's dad

ah thats looking really nice :D love the pose too :)

not long now guys...im frantically trying to finish everything this evening and tomorrow..still not done..

how's everyone doing? are you finished? :)

Thankyou, I have to admit my dad made it whilst I slept and I just decorated it xD He spray painted bits of my costume for me because i'm useless and I did the fiddly bits. I have 1 glove and a bit of fabric being dyed now xD will pull it out thursday evening to travel to london on friday.

That riddler is amazing, if I see you may I get a picture?

Probs not doing the Joker now. Dont like the idea of being in make-up all day and not being able to wear glasses (and so not being able to see :P) so I'll be there as photographer for everyone :)

Throw your cams at me and I'll take pics of the group.

ah thats looking really nice :D love the pose too :)

not long now guys...im frantically trying to finish everything this evening and tomorrow..still not done..

how's everyone doing? are you finished? :)

Probably about 90% done and trying not to panic, hehe :) Still got my jacket sleeves to paint and my armband.

@spikesteve Awesome stuff! I'm doing that costume too, we'll have to get a picture together :)

I was just wondering if any Batman cosplayers would like to meet up for a few photos on Saturday? :) I will be arkham city Harley Quinn and my friend will be attending as arkham city Poison Ivy :) so any characters from ANY Batman series are welcome! Batman, joker, bane, Harley, ivy, robin, freeze, etcetc :)

will you be taking pics with non-cosplayers who are fans of the Batman universe?

oh BTW Harley is a GREAT choice

yeah of course! you can have your photo taken with me, and im sure the rest of us dont mind either, just make sure you ask first :D

hehe thankyou, i love her! <3

Haha i will be sure to.

Harley rocks