Latest Guest CHARLES DANCE -Game of Thrones,Underworld: Awakening,Alie

As Daniel Bryan would say:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

This is one of the top people I was hoping for. Great Job Showmasters.

*\O/* YES *\O/* YES

Woke up to a tweet about this! MADE MY DAY!! May have to dip into the WRESTLEMANIA 29 fund for a pic with this legend!!!

Thing is, a few days ago, I was going to post something about Charles Dance pertaining to an email I received and was going to actually say that I'm not surprised that this announcement has come.

Also, would it be fair to say that because of his stature and lets face it career he'll be around £20 - £25 although John Hurt last year was £20 and both Charles and John can be considered Kings among men both with their distinguished careers so I wouldn't be surprised if Charles is the same price as John - would be surprised otherwise.

He was £15 in 2008. Just seen his photoshoot is in the shop now and it's £15 so I'm assuming his autograph will be the same price.

Floody bell! (Is kind of what I just said aloud) £15? Wow. One heck of a knockout Guest at one heck of knockout price :)

He was £15 in 2008. Just seen his photoshoot is in the shop now and it's £15 so I'm assuming his autograph will be the same price.

Floody bell! (Is kind of what I just said aloud) £15? Wow. One heck of a knockout Guest at one heck of knockout price :)

I am as suprised as you are 15 pounds for a photo with a legend you cant go rong there

Edited by Starbug