TALKS , STAGE ACTIVITIES & SCREENINGS AT THIS YEARS LFCC

Hi.

I understand the need for the schedule to be released as late as possible however this leaves me with a problem. My GF is a Chris Judge fan and we would love to have the sunday in costume photo with him, however we are unlikely to arrive at Olympia before 12.15. I would also like to go a talk or 2 and get some other photos - but how do I know if i buy a ticket that the talk/photo session is over before we get there and our money is gone? The last day to book tickets is Monday so we've waited as long as we can!

Many thanks

Hi.

I understand the need for the schedule to be released as late as possible however this leaves me with a problem. My GF is a Chris Judge fan and we would love to have the sunday in costume photo with him, however we are unlikely to arrive at Olympia before 12.15. I would also like to go a talk or 2 and get some other photos - but how do I know if i buy a ticket that the talk/photo session is over before we get there and our money is gone? The last day to book tickets is Monday so we've waited as long as we can!

Many thanks

If you arrive too late for a shoot for some reason let the crew at the photosession area know. With a large show like this there are bound to be some attendees with the same problem. If possible they'll try to get the guest back for a reshoot or something.

If you don't want to risk that you can still buy your tickets on the day.

• Like 1

A secret film panel and trailer hmmmmm A Dark Knight Rises panel with Bale, Hathaway and Hardy? Haha

I'd only be interested in Anne Hathaway - the others don't interest me. :)

A secret film panel and trailer hmmmmm A Dark Knight Rises panel with Bale, Hathaway and Hardy? Haha

of course you will haha

I think the secret film panel is the new Noel Clarke film i forgot what its called but i think ITS Noel Clarkes new film and

i think the tv panel is the boys from the dwarf promoting Series 10 hopefully

Probably a bit early to start S10 promotion isn't it? Not that I'd mind.

Just me hoping love to meet the boys from the Dwarf again not met them for while now must be two years since i last saw them

Whats meant by the secret tv panels and trailers :S

Whats meant by the secret tv panels and trailers :S

We'll hopefully find out in time. ;)

I'm sure a recent email mentioned the BBC, regarding this. Could be the shows Kudos are currently making for them.

I know this may be a stupid question but there's a Holly Marie Combs talk listed on the shop for the Sunday but its not on the list - can I assume that there definitely is one on the Sunday?

The list in the first post in this thread is neither complete or in any order.

Hi.

Many thanks

If you arrive too late for a shoot for some reason let the crew at the photosession area know. With a large show like this there are bound to be some attendees with the same problem. If possible they'll try to get the guest back for a reshoot or something.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting. 1 hour to book tickets - if someone is around;

Is it realistic to be able to fit in the following (and arriving at around 1130am)

Gillian Anderson talk+auction

X files talk

star trek talk

Gates Mcfadden/Jeri Ryan photos

Edited by Theyarv

of course you will haha

Have just seen this one :) You know me too well lol.

• Like 1

I know this may be a stupid question but there's a Holly Marie Combs talk listed on the shop for the Sunday but its not on the list - can I assume that there definitely is one on the Sunday?

Everything sold in the store will take place. As laurab1 has said, the first list is just to give attendees an idea of what will happen. It is by no way the complete rundown of what will happen.

Hi.

Many thanks

Thanks for the reply. Interesting. 1 hour to book tickets - if someone is around;

Is it realistic to be able to fit in the following (and arriving at around 1130am)

X files talk

star trek talk

That all depends on the schedule I'm afraid. You are not planning on autographs? If there are no schedule clashes I'd personally consider it doable.

X files talk

star trek talk

That all depends on the schedule I'm afraid. You are not planning on autographs? If there are no schedule clashes I'd personally consider it doable.

Thanks for such a quick reply. I will leave autos for the day, but i'm not hugely disappointed if i get none or just a couple. Let's hope the schedule allows it - if they don't do i get a refund?

1 real simple Q that Im sure you have answered before, apologies

In my shopping basket I have

1x saturday

2x sunday

2xCJ photo

along with all the other stuff

I assume that means I can come saturday on my own, and then come on sunday with GF and we can get the 2x CJudge in costume photos, and i've not done something silly where I can 2 photos with him but my GF gets none?

many many many thanks

Thanks for such a quick reply. I will leave autos for the day, but i'm not hugely disappointed if i get none or just a couple. Let's hope the schedule allows it - if they don't do i get a refund?

The procedure will depend on the type of clash. In the past if a photosession clashed with a paid for talk you got priority at the photos to ensure you were somewhat in time for the talk. I'll try to confirm what exactly is happening this year.

1 real simple Q that Im sure you have answered before, apologies

In my shopping basket I have

1x saturday

2x sunday

2xCJ photo

along with all the other stuff

I assume that means I can come saturday on my own, and then come on sunday with GF and we can get the 2x CJudge in costume photos, and i've not done something silly where I can 2 photos with him but my GF gets none?

many many many thanks

That's all okay, you've understood it exactly right. The tickets won't have your name on them if that's what you're concerned about.

• Like 1