Party Themes: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the party themes for Bitten 3:

Friday Night

Merlottes Halloween Party - Come dressed as spooky as you can to scare even the local vampires!

Saturday Night

Fangtasia Party - The local town of Shreveport invites all Bon Temps residents for a night at Fangtasia. This local vampire haunt welcomes humans and vampires alike. And dont worry... we dont bite. Much

Sunday Night

Fellowships of the Sun “lock in"! Don your pyjamas or get all tooled up as a Soldier of the Sun!!!"

I'm so pleased with those party themes! Exactly what I wanted. Its always best to have Fangtasia on the Saturday, gives people a chance to get all their fangs out and dress down! lol

Thanks very much for that announcement!

I'm still anticipating the final guest announcements though...when do we think they will drop?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion for the Fangtasia night, could you dress the stage like you did for the first one, with Eric's reserved seat please? I loved it when you added that little detail and missed it a lot last year. Also, could the DJ be back in the corner again pease? Thanks :thumbup:

Helen :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually in two minds as to whether to dress up for the Fangtasia party this time as I had to put the kibosh on my planned outfit due to injuring the Stupid Knee and becoming somewhat sedentary as a result, but today I managed to get what I needed to create a decent outfit and am now ready to PARTAY. Rock on!

Are the rest of you guys ready? :dance: