Photo shoot question?

Hi there :WAVE:

I was hoping someone could help me.... I'm hoping to get a photo with Ben Browder and Christopher Judge this year. However I've never done anything like this before and I'm feeling a little nervous.

I was hoping someone could let me know what the experience is like, what you say to the actors/actresses and is it over in a flash?

I looked around the forum and couldn't find what I was looking for and also looked in the FAQ's... But I was hoping to hear from some personal experiences.

Thank you in advance ^_^

• Moderators

It's pretty much:

Walk In.

Pose.

Walk out.

There's not a whole lotta thinking time, and certainly not time for a short conversation or anything. You might get to say hi but I'd say that's it really.

They're nice photos but yeah, you get what you pay for :D

O my God do i just read the tickets for the Hayden photoshoot are sold out?

im from the netherlands and could not pay them online due to having no credit card or so ever

i hope there is a way to get them any way cause hayden was my top1 guest here

i hope the tickets for weekend entry will be available if i come on the 6th

im from the netherlands and could not pay them online due to having no credit card or so ever

It seems so.. for saturday at least.

Maybe you can go on sunday?

It seems so.. for saturday at least.

Maybe you can go on sunday?

CANT COME ON SUNDAY :(

im flying back due to work

no problem jael, i heard about the con very late i never heard of it, so i booked the trip and hoped for the best

at least i know i want an autograph from hayden and 5 or 6 others

the quickly get vts for autographs and we will see how goes on saterday

flying back sunday early

hope to get some help there and hope al goes well

i saw there wil be some german and some dutch peeps visiting as well

looking forward meeting and seeing te quests

:)

another question: if i get tickets on friday for photoshoots dont you still need to get virtual tickets on saterday for it?

The virtual tickets are only for the autographs. The photoshoot tickets are numbered and the numbers on the ticket shouldbe called in batches then.

• Like 1

another question: if i get tickets on friday for photoshoots dont you still need to get virtual tickets on saterday for it?

The virtual tickets are only for the autographs. The photoshoot tickets are numbered and the numbers on the ticket shouldbe called in batches then.

The information may be hidden somewhere, and usually it's on the same page as guest attendance information, but since we are now less than two weeks from the event, any idea when photo shoot times will be posted? It would be useful to know how long I will need to be at the event for.

Ta muchly

The information may be hidden somewhere, and usually it's on the same page as guest attendance information, but since we are now less than two weeks from the event, any idea when photo shoot times will be posted? It would be useful to know how long I will need to be at the event for.

Ta muchly

They are not hidden, nothing has been posted yet. Jason is apparently still working on some guests, hence the delay. It will be up as soon as possible.

Ta muchly

They are not hidden, nothing has been posted yet. Jason is apparently still working on some guests, hence the delay. It will be up as soon as possible.

Thanks - I wasn't suggesting it was hidden deliberately, just that I couldn't see it and that it might be contained in the middle of a thread somewhere. I can understand the delay, but from previous events the information was normally available and was just updated as/when there were any guest updates.

Thanks - I wasn't suggesting it was hidden deliberately, just that I couldn't see it and that it might be contained in the middle of a thread somewhere.

That never happens, no worries. There's always a pinned topic.

Jason mentioned the possibility of one, maybe even two big guests. Just think of one or even two photosessions that have to be done David Tennant style - that would mean one guest signs the contract and the whole schedule needs to be redone.