Online Shop Closing Dates

I dont think they can put an infinite number of tickets in the shop, I'm fairly certain the software will require a number and it's probably just reached that now. You can still get tickets on the door.

I dont think they can put an infinite number of tickets in the shop, I'm fairly certain the software will require a number and it's probably just reached that now. You can still get tickets on the door.

Think you're right and this has happened in the past. They load up a certain number and have to reset it when those sell. Possibly no-one around with the ability to change it at the moment.

How come the early entry tickets for Saturday have now sold out? Didn't think those were numbered...

If they are sold out, can we still get them on the day? The only reason I ask is incase a photoshoot I have booked is before 11am, I will need to come earlier and buy a that ticket to get in for the photoshoot.

How come the early entry tickets for Saturday have now sold out? Didn't think those were numbered...

If they are sold out, can we still get them on the day? The only reason I ask is incase a photoshoot I have booked is before 11am, I will need to come earlier and buy a that ticket to get in for the photoshoot.

Yes you can get them on the day. Just join the 'Pay on the Day' queue at the entrance. You may find that once the SM/Hazel realise tomorrow that the online early entry stock has run out they'll add some more before the shop closes tomorrow evening. But if not, don't worry, you can pay on the day :)

I've got a problem. Tried to order early entry tickets for the Saturday from the onlineshop but all I get is product out of stock. Please tell me this is some sort of glitch and will be sorted out before 6.00pm today

The online store needs to be allocated a certain number of tickets. You can't just tell it "sell indefinitely until". There's been too many sales over the weekend. I've sent an urgent message to the office to add more. They are not sold out, more will be added shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. This happened late Sunday night when apparently no one is checking e-mails.

Gladly I see this late announcement. Of course tickets can be ordered on the day but buying them online save a lot of queuing !! And since I will probably have between 12 and 15 photo shoots on saturday, this long queuing will inevitably clash with one or two of them. So buying them in a few minutes to save time & stress ....

my god man, 15 photoshoots, do you have time for anything else :smile: i thought i was bad with just 4!!!!

I have 9 photoshoots at the mo but thats over saturday and sunday lol

Thanks for the answer. So is it possible to buy the Early bird weekend ticket on Friday, or do I have to buy single day tickets? and is the Organisers Booth sales table inside or outside the facility?

It should be on sale when you pay to get in because the weekend ticket includes the preview night entry. But I'll get this confirmed.

Hi Queen_Sindel! Did you manage to find out if we can buy Early Bird Weekend tickets on the Friday? Many thanks.

Sorry, I hadn't heard back on this specific question. But it happened last year, I can't see this changing.

Weekend tickets will be available on Friday too.

If the online shop closes tonight and I'm at work while it closes, what happens if you guys announce another guest I want a photoshoot with? :// as the store would be closed by the time I get home and we have no Internet at work lol

Buy it at the event itself :smile:

If the online shop closes tonight and I'm at work while it closes, what happens if you guys announce another guest I want a photoshoot with? :// as the store would be closed by the time I get home and we have no Internet at work lol

Yea? I'm just super worried stuff will be sold out buy that point ://

That would be VERY unlikely, I've never known a photoshoot to sell out in 1 day ever. Many people will be in the same boat as you anyway. Just go to the event get your VTs then join the photoshoot purchase line.

That would be VERY unlikely, I've never known a photoshoot to sell out in 1 day ever. Many people will be in the same boat as you anyway. Just go to the event get your VTs then join the photoshoot purchase line.

Okey dokey. Thanks a lot :)

At a couple of past events there have been a couple of shoots which weren't available in the shop prior to the event and only available on the day that did sell out. More because the slot available to fit the shoot into the schedule wasn't very long, so only a more limited amount were for sale.