Online Shop Closing Dates

I was wondering, I don't think the tickets I bought have already been sent so, why can't I made an other order (for the new talks added) so, everything could be sent the same day....(I have to mention I'm from France but delivery from UK is fast)

I think it's not fair for all the non UK residents who will just get the rest of the seats, so obviously not the best...

If anyone can answer me...

Your tickets have already been sent and you just haven't received them yet. SM never email you to tell you they've posted them.

Unfortunately, they never post separate orders together, it's too much work for the people in the shop. I think they processes them in the order they receive them so by the time they processed your new order the old one would most likely be posted anyway.

OK. Thanks for your answer, I just would have prefered if all those talks could have been announced after the sales closed for UK residents, so it would have been first come, first served in the venue on the friday...

Now I just have to hope that not a lot of people will order tickets for Thomas Dekker's talks...

Edited by SecretCircleGirl

I was wondering, I don't think the tickets I bought have already been sent so, why can't I made an other order (for the new talks added) so, everything could be sent the same day....(I have to mention I'm from France but delivery from UK is fast)

I think it's not fair for all the non UK residents who will just get the rest of the seats, so obviously not the best...

Your tickets have already been sent and you just haven't received them yet. SM never email you to tell you they've posted them.

Unfortunately, they never post separate orders together, it's too much work for the people in the shop. I think they processes them in the order they receive them so by the time they processed your new order the old one would most likely be posted anyway.

OK. Thanks for your answer, I just would have prefered if all those talks could have been announced after the sales closed for UK residents, so it would have been first come, first served in the venue on the friday...

Now I just have to hope that not a lot of people will order tickets for Thomas Dekker's talks...

Yes, I agree it does seem unfair for international people. I'm sure SM never did it intentionally though, they probably posted it up as soon as they had it organised with everyone.

Obviously, I cannot say for sure but I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem getting a ticket for Thomas' talk on the day, especially as he is doing two of them. I very much doubt they'd sell out.

Yes, I agree it does seem unfair for international people. I'm sure SM never did it intentionally though, they probably posted it up as soon as they had it organised with everyone.

Obviously, I cannot say for sure but I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem getting a ticket for Thomas' talk on the day, especially as he is doing two of them. I very much doubt they'd sell out.

I'm sure it was not intentional. I'm pretty sure too that it won't be sold out, but I just want to have good seats...I only went to The Hunger Games talk in CMMK and it wasn't full at all...

Okay sorry to ask again as I don't think my question was understood:

"Could you please tell me if tickets bought on the 07th June (12 days ago) have been mailed out? Not recieved mine yet, any assistance much appreciated."

I'm talking about early bird tickets for Saturday, I had trouble last year too............ Who do I contact to find out if these went out?

Cous

Okay sorry to ask again as I don't think my question was understood:

"Could you please tell me if tickets bought on the 07th June (12 days ago) have been mailed out? Not recieved mine yet, any assistance much appreciated."

I'm talking about early bird tickets for Saturday, I had trouble last year too............ Who do I contact to find out if these went out?

Cous

You can e-mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com. She is the only one who can tell you. But with the current rush of orders she probably won't get back to you that fast. As it has been said above, a 12 day wait is not unusual. There is no reason to worry yet.

Thanks for the answer. So is it possible to buy the Early bird weekend ticket on Friday, or do I have to buy single day tickets? and is the Organisers Booth sales table inside or outside the facility?

It should be on sale when you pay to get in because the weekend ticket includes the preview night entry. But I'll get this confirmed.

Hi Queen_Sindel! Did you manage to find out if we can buy Early Bird Weekend tickets on the Friday? Many thanks.

Thanks for the answer. So is it possible to buy the Early bird weekend ticket on Friday, or do I have to buy single day tickets? and is the Organisers Booth sales table inside or outside the facility?

It should be on sale when you pay to get in because the weekend ticket includes the preview night entry. But I'll get this confirmed.

Hi Queen_Sindel! Did you manage to find out if we can buy Early Bird Weekend tickets on the Friday? Many thanks.

Sorry, I hadn't heard back on this specific question. But it happened last year, I can't see this changing.

I ordered a photo op with Chris Judge in costume but have recieved a normal photo op ticket (not in costume). Just wondering if that is going to be a problem? I have my reciept showing that I paid for a costume one, so shall I just see a member of crew on the day and have it changed?

I ordered a photo op with Chris Judge in costume but have recieved a normal photo op ticket (not in costume). Just wondering if that is going to be a problem? I have my reciept showing that I paid for a costume one, so shall I just see a member of crew on the day and have it changed?

E-Mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com. She'll tell you how to proceed. If she doesn't get back to you on time yes, please go to the Organisers Booth with your print out and the ticket and tell them what happened.

Quick question - I may have to buy additional tickets tomorrow. I already have mine and my husband's but do we need to get tickets for Under 4's and are 4yr olds included in that. Need to know if I am paying for two or three children's tickets.

• Moderators

Quick question - I may have to buy additional tickets tomorrow. I already have mine and my husband's but do we need to get tickets for Under 4's and are 4yr olds included in that. Need to know if I am paying for two or three children's tickets.

You don't need a ticket of any kind for under 4s. I'm not 100% sure if 4yr olds are included in that, I'll try to find out for you.

E-Mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com. She'll tell you how to proceed. If she doesn't get back to you on time yes, please go to the Organisers Booth with your print out and the ticket and tell them what happened.

Thank you very much. I will email tonight :smile:

Sorry, I hadn't heard back on this specific question. But it happened last year, I can't see this changing.

Great! Many thanks as always.

How come the early entry tickets for Saturday have now sold out? Didn't think those were numbered...

Agreed, this is really inconvenient!

Hoping that it's an error. If so, can it be fixed? :|