Online Shop Closing Dates

• Showmasters Admin

In order for us to get tickets for LFCC processed and delivered to you on time the online shop will be closing at the following times:

For foreign orders 6pm - Monday 18th June (Today!)

Domestic orders 6pm - Monday 25th June

Please be aware that any tickets that are not bought in advance can be bought from the sales desk at the show.

:smile: :smile:

• Like 2

Gladly I see this late announcement. Of course tickets can be ordered on the day but buying them online save a lot of queuing !! And since I will probably have between 12 and 15 photo shoots on saturday, this long queuing will inevitably clash with one or two of them. So buying them in a few minutes to save time & stress ....

• Like 2

Gladly I see this late announcement. Of course tickets can be ordered on the day but buying them online save a lot of queuing !! And since I will probably have between 12 and 15 photo shoots on saturday, this long queuing will inevitably clash with one or two of them. So buying them in a few minutes to save time & stress ....

my god man, 15 photoshoots, do you have time for anything else :smile: i thought i was bad with just 4!!!!

I did 23 last year at LFFC. And still had time for all my autographs and even a couple of beers ;)

Must admit the saturday was a bit manic That's why this year I go on friday as well and will try to collect hopefully as many autographs as I can.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but i take it this also includes the Entry Ticket and not just tickets for photoshoots etc??

These are the closing dates for ALL online sales for this event. Entry tickets, photoshoot tickets, talk tickets, everything.

Edited by etmuse

Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but i take it this also includes the Entry Ticket and not just tickets for photoshoots etc??

These are the closing dates for ALL online sales for this event. Entry tickets, photoshoot tickets, talk tickets, everything.

Many thanks.

• Moderators

Any idea what time the photoshoots start on the Saturday? Will be making a few purchases of tickets this week. Cheers!

Photoshoots on the Saturday usually start sometime around 9.30am and finish around 3.30pm. Exact times of the first photoshoots will not be known until the complete schedule is posted.

Many thanks.

The only exception is pre-order autographs for those who cannot attend the event - they have their own store and their own final order dates.

Edited by etmuse

That's a busy day! You going with or without a gold pass?

Without. I have never missed a photo shoot. To me, gold pass is only useful if you also want to do some talks but even with a gold pass, you're not guaranteed to avoid clashes on such a busy event.

Without. I have never missed a photo shoot. To me, gold pass is only useful if you also want to do some talks but even with a gold pass, you're not guaranteed to avoid clashes on such a busy event.

This will be my first con, I'm hoping to succeed in doing 7 shoots, 3 talks and about 10 auto's

This will be my first con, I'm hoping to succeed in doing 7 shoots, 3 talks and about 10 auto's

You'll be fine.

• Like 1

Oh great, I checked yesterday and this wasn't posted yet, now I check today and the store is closed for international orders (I'm in Holland). We have already booked our flight and hotel room, but were waiting to order tickets so that we could order all photoshoots at the same time. Is it possible for me to have one of my UK friends order my tickets for me (which would be for another Dutch friend and myself, not for the UK friend) so that they can send them on to me? Or is the name of the person ordering on the tickets? I'm really scared I'll get there on Saturday afternoon and there won't be any tickets left...

I read in the FAQ that the guests are meant to arrive at 9AM. Does that mean that if I want to guarantee I'll be there in time for my photoshoots (I've already ordered three photoshoot tickets) I have to buy early bird tickets?

Most guests will be ready to start signing when the doors open or just after. Photoshoots last year started about 9:30 and the last ones around 3:30. So it's possible the ones you've booked could be before standard entry but they might not. You won't know until the schedule is posted which is normally a week or so before the event.

• Moderators

I read in the FAQ that the guests are meant to arrive at 9AM. Does that mean that if I want to guarantee I'll be there in time for my photoshoots (I've already ordered three photoshoot tickets) I have to buy early bird tickets?

Photoshoots take place throughout most of the day, from about 9.30am to 3.30pm. Some photoshoots therefore take place before standard entry, but the majority are after. Which ones require early entry will not be known until the schedule is posted.

• Moderators

Oh great, I checked yesterday and this wasn't posted yet, now I check today and the store is closed for international orders (I'm in Holland). We have already booked our flight and hotel room, but were waiting to order tickets so that we could order all photoshoots at the same time. Is it possible for me to have one of my UK friends order my tickets for me (which would be for another Dutch friend and myself, not for the UK friend) so that they can send them on to me? Or is the name of the person ordering on the tickets? I'm really scared I'll get there on Saturday afternoon and there won't be any tickets left...

It's rare that tickets sell out entirely, although for the most popular shoots it may happen.

The name of the purchaser is not on the tickets.