Help Needed From an Expert

Hello, me again,

My apologies for all the questions, but i'm quite a control freak and I don't want to mess this event up :S

Basically, I want the whole sh-bang for Norman Reedus (the autograph + a photo op). Now I know you can order a photo op ticket before the event, but i've heard some of my friends saying they've bought autograph tickets for him :S is this possible?

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find the answer :/

Ta,

Che-Snake :smile:

• Moderators

Autograph tickets are not available for sale before the event. Autographs can only be bought on the day at Norman's table.

The only exception to this rule at this show is Jeri Ryan, for whom some autograph tickets were sold online.

Autographs for those who can't attend the show ARE available online (these will be collected by the pre-order team at the event and posted out and cannot be swapped for an in-person autograph) so I would advise your friends to check that this is not what they have ordered.

Tried this question elsewhere so thought I'd give it one more shot here. I'm planning to meet as many of the artists as possible and I note that many of them have at one point or another worked for dc. I have a hardback book chronicling the history of dc and all the main characters and stories and wonder if they would be willing to sign this rather than comics they've worked on? I realise it'll be upto them on the day but as a rough guide is this something they'd consider?

• Moderators

Tried this question elsewhere so thought I'd give it one more shot here. I'm planning to meet as many of the artists as possible and I note that many of them have at one point or another worked for dc. I have a hardback book chronicling the history of dc and all the main characters and stories and wonder if they would be willing to sign this rather than comics they've worked on? I realise it'll be upto them on the day but as a rough guide is this something they'd consider?

Personally I'd think most of the ones who have worked for DC would probably be willing to sign it, but as you say it will be up to the guests on the day.