Latest Guest Announcement - AMRITA ACHARIA

• 1 month later...

we will fix this its £10 not £15

hope that helps

jason

the payments are not taken automatically, they're done manually by Hazel, so I'm sure when she's applying the payments she'll adjust them to the correct amount.

*nods in agreement*

Having had our bank statement through, we can say this absolutely did not happen in our case - we were charged the full £15 amount.

We sent our first email querying the price on 3rd July before the event and received no answer, so we thought we'd wait until the event itself to double check.

At the event itself we confirmed what the price should have been, referring to Jason's post, and had it confirmed that her photoshoot should have been £10.

On Sunday when we actually went to get her autograph, it was actually listed at £15 on the desk. By that point we were at the front of the queue, and we couldn't really put the guest in that situation by arguing it, so we paid (she was lovely), and went to the Photoshoot Payment Desk to query it afterwards.

We spoke with the pitboss who, upon checking her sheet, confirmed she should have been £10. She refunded us with an autograph token for the difference in the autograph price, so no problems there.

The problem though, is that we still -were- overcharged for the Photoshoot, and we still haven't received a response.

We forwarded the query again on the 10th after we returned, clarifying that we now KNEW we had been overcharged. Still no answer. We tried again on the 18th, and still nothing, and to be completely honest I'm somewhat annoyed at that after so much time, and so many chances, we haven't even had so much as a "we'll get back to you" :|

Edited by dee

hope that helps

jason

the payments are not taken automatically, they're done manually by Hazel, so I'm sure when she's applying the payments she'll adjust them to the correct amount.

*nods in agreement*

On Sunday when we actually went to get her autograph, it was actually listed at £15 on the desk. By that point we were at the front of the queue, and we couldn't really put the guest in that situation by arguing it, so we paid (she was lovely), and went to the Photoshoot Payment Desk to query it afterwards.

We spoke with the pitboss who, upon checking her sheet, confirmed she should have been £10. She refunded us with an autograph token for the difference in the autograph price, so no problems there.

I'd forgotten all about this. I'd made a list from the website of everyone whose autos I wanted, and their prices as I had a lot of people to get. I went to Amrita's queue with my £10 clutched excitedly in my hand. When i got to the front and handed it over I was told 'It's £15'. I was startled and embarrassed, and apologising profusely, handed over the additional £5 (Amrita was very sweet about it, but I felt awful!). I never thought to query it with anyone else after, as I assumed it was my fault.

Reading this, I looked at the webpage again, and realise it does indeed say her auto was £10. Does this mean that I (and presumably a lot of other people!) were overcharged on the day? :unsure:

hope that helps

jason

*nods in agreement*

I'd forgotten all about this. I'd made a list from the website of everyone whose autos I wanted, and their prices as I had a lot of people to get. I went to Amrita's queue with my £10 clutched excitedly in my hand. When i got to the front and handed it over I was told 'It's £15'. I was startled and embarrassed, and apologising profusely, handed over the additional £5 (Amrita was very sweet about it, but I felt awful!). I never thought to query it with anyone else after, as I assumed it was my fault.

Reading this, I looked at the webpage again, and realise it does indeed say her auto was £10. Does this mean that I (and presumably a lot of other people!) were overcharged on the day? :unsure:

I also had this. I handed over my tender and then was asked for another fiver. I thought I must have just got the prices wrong on my budget math beforehand. Glad I'm not only one who noticed. What a lovely guest she was though :-)

hope that helps

jason

*nods in agreement*

I also had this. I handed over my tender and then was asked for another fiver. I thought I must have just got the prices wrong on my budget math beforehand. Glad I'm not only one who noticed. What a lovely guest she was though :-)

Me to!!

I paid £15 too, I thought she was expensive but didn't think to query it, especially as she was right in front of me at the time. As it was I jsut got one auto with her instead of the 2 I had been planning if she had been £10.