Latest Guest Announcement - Mickie James TNA Knockout & WWE Diva

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Andrew is now working full time at Showmasters, and he is totally into Wrestling and as such he has booked these first two Wrestling guests. Now he wants to book many more into our show but this will only work if the interest is there for these guests. We know there are many people out there that like Wrestling so if you want us to bring more over to the shows please let as many people know about this chance to meet these two guests (on facebook and forums) and that will help to make them busy at the show. we will then be able to bring in more and bigger Wrestling guests to all the shows.

Thanks for all the help on this, and we look forward to seeing you at the show

Jason

Yes please,especially wwe or ex wwe/wwf

There are loads of old retired wrestlers that would make brilliant guests!!

Bret Hart

Ted Dibiase

Jake the snake Roberts

Trish Stratus

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Tito Santana

Best guest EVER would be Rowdy Roddy Piper!!! He loves doing signings and meeting fans and always makes a point of saying he never leaves if there is still a queue. Add that to fact he loves UK due to his character and its a no brainer!!

Also current WWE stars Wade Barrett (injured so a good chance of appearing)

Drew McIntyre (not being used much so also good chance)

• Showmasters Admin

thats fine i know Andrew is on it but we need you guys to help us let other fans know this event is happening so that the Wrestling guest that do come this time have a great time and tell the other Wrestling they know its a good event to go to , so help us to promote them and we will do our bit our end .

this is where you all can make a big difference to who the guests are if you love Wrestling then this is your chance to help make it happen .

thanks everyone

jason

thats fine i know Andrew is on it but we need you guys to help us let other fans know this event is happening so that the Wrestling guest that do come this time have a great time and tell the other Wrestling they know its a good event to go to , so help us to promote them and we will do our bit our end .

this is where you all can make a big difference to who the guests are if you love Wrestling then this is your chance to help make it happen .

thanks everyone

jason

If Showmasters was to allow outside Vendour guests, I could of brought in Professional Wrestling stars many shows ago as I work with Wrestling Talent and Vendours for US Conventions.

When I enquired awhile ago, I was told bringing in guests was not possible despite the Positive Heat it could bring to the show.

Judging from the response of the TNA stars already added. Wrestling is needed for UK fans.

If things change I would be more than happy to help bring in Wrestling talent.

Thank You.

• Showmasters Admin

thank you for that but we book talent in and run this over the weekend in the past when we have traders bring in guests if things change like price or a guest drops out the trader dose not say to us whats going on or handles thing badly and we are seen to be the bad guys as people thing the guest is under our control when in fact they are not , so now days we bring in all the guest and we pay the fees and we run the signings this way the buck stops with us and if it gos wrong thats down to us , if other parties bring in the guest we have no control over the signing but if is dose go wrong we get the blame so we just do not do it thins way any more sorry

thanks for your offer to help

jason

thank you for that but we book talent in and run this over the weekend in the past when we have traders bring in guests if things change like price or a guest drops out the trader dose not say to us whats going on or handles thing badly and we are seen to be the bad guys as people thing the guest is under our control when in fact they are not , so now days we bring in all the guest and we pay the fees and we run the signings this way the buck stops with us and if it gos wrong thats down to us , if other parties bring in the guest we have no control over the signing but if is dose go wrong we get the blame so we just do not do it thins way any more sorry

thanks for your offer to help

jason

Hello Jason,

I understand and appreciate what you have said. Reputation is everything. If things change perhaps a strict guideline/contract could be put in place to ensure standards are upheld for both parties.

Until a change is possible, I will participate in dealers rooms.

Thank You.

This is a brilliant move by Showmasters as the market is devoid of wrestling conventions in the UK! As a massive wrestling fan i offer any help in recommending talent and spreading the word to fellow fans! Sadly this event will bankrupt me but i cannot wait!

Edited by mojoe

Jason thanks for getting TNA Stars for LFCC

Especially Mickie James. Cause i missed Mickie James at the M&G of the Maximum Impact Show at Wembley Arena 2 years ago.

PhotoOps is booked :D

Would be awesome to get more of the TNA Roster

Perhaps there's a chance of getting Jeff Hardy or Steve Borden ;-)

I have said it before and will continue to do so.

THE sexiest woman on the planet!!!

I once said it to her face and i`ll never forget her response word for word

To Bodyguard: "Isn`t he sweet"

To Me: "I love you"

The first, last and only woman to ever say those words to me in ANY context. (That is not including family).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for getting the first batch of wrestling stars, I appreciate what a risk you're taking and I will be back for more if you keep on booking them. Had a photoshoot and got a signature from Mickie, and she is as lovely as people here are saying. Excellent guest, excellent opportunity.