Latest Event Announcement - Batmobile

Great to see as already seen the 60's car and tumbler at LFCCs

awwwh when/where was the 60s car? I only just got into 60s batman... also, whoever said 'even' Robin. Burt Ward is the main batman-related person I'd like to meet, Dick Grayson is adorable. :wub:

Very nice..always been my favorite version of the Batmobile.... Now any chance of Michael Keaton or Val Kilmer :-)

Or even Mr Burton........

I would pay BIG bucks for Michelle Pfeiffer, especially if it involved her dressed up as Catwoman ;)

I would love to meet Michelle too, (but I don't need her dressed as catwoman!) :P

She would be utter hawtness. You can meet her first out of the Catsuit, then when she prepares for her photoshoot dressedup as Catwoman then- damn my vivid Imagination ;) lol

Great to see as already seen the 60's car and tumbler at LFCCs

awwwh when/where was the 60s car? I only just got into 60s batman... also, whoever said 'even' Robin. Burt Ward is the main batman-related person I'd like to meet, Dick Grayson is adorable. :wub:

I think it was the last LFFC, they also had the monkey mobile

ahhh dammit, I didn't go, and I wouldn't have known/been interested at the time anyway. Still, if they've got it once maybe they can get it again :-)

This is a very innocent question. With no ulterior motive whatsoever.

Are there any cosplayers who will be dressed up as Catwoman on the Saturday?

Again, I ask this is as a very innocent question with no ulterior motive whatsoever.

The reason I ask is that purely from a congoer standpoint, I feel it would be nice if there was a Catwoman by the Batmobile, maybe possibly providing a good um, posed photo, um opportunity.

*Keeps a very close eye on this topic now.*