Adam is appearing all three days as posted in this thread. The website bit was a small oversight and will be corrected in a little bit.

That is such a relief! QS, you're getting a big hug at LFCC for delivering that news lol. :thumbup:

I met him once back in Tucson, AZ and he is super nice and gives THE best hugs!! I can't wait to meet him again so I can contain my star struckness this time!

Hang on, we get to "touch" the stars!? ( that sounds really pervy and is totally not meant to be )

another must see to add to the photolist, sorry bank account.

I met him once back in Tucson, AZ and he is super nice and gives THE best hugs!! I can't wait to meet him again so I can contain my star struckness this time!

Hang on, we get to "touch" the stars!? ( that sounds really pervy and is totally not meant to be )

Shoot ya! I have hugged the tar out of Adam Baldwin, John Barrowman, Jason Momoa, and Brandon Routh. Mainly because they seemed cool with it. You can usually tell by someone's body language if they mind being touched. These guys were all open and inviting for me :D

Shoot ya! I have hugged the tar out of Adam Baldwin, John Barrowman, Jason Momoa, and Brandon Routh. Mainly because they seemed cool with it. You can usually tell by someone's body language if they mind being touched. These guys were all open and inviting for me :D

So, big smile, no screaming and jumping up and down , tight top and a wink ( you never know, might help ) and I should be in there for a "arm around shoulder, we've been pals for years Kinda photo"

So, big smile, no screaming and jumping up and down , tight top and a wink ( you never know, might help ) and I should be in there for a "arm around shoulder, we've been pals for years Kinda photo"

You should be golden then! The friendliest person I have met so far is Matt Smith! The second I walked up there he just threw his arm around me for the picture! He was very pleasant!