GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - updated 2nd October 2012

showmasters

Hi, Martin Landau's photo is quoted as £20 in the list, but £25 on the "lecture and photoshoot" page - which is correct? Also, when will we get an idea of the photo schedule for each day, as I'm likely not to purchase until I know when I can attend? Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Excellent guests announced today but is there any more news on photoshoots for example, have we a Bond girls shoot, Space 1999 shoot for both days?

We are looking to do both, but will announce closer to the time once we have a more final list of guests and as you have seen they are coming in thick and fast at the moment.

Cheers

Paul

O M G Catherine Schell? is she a definite? according to the price list and days listing yes she is but no sign on the main page or no announcment of her. Please please tell me she is going as i have been after her for a long time and i have two totally cracking 10x8 photos of her from City Of Death to sign. If this is true and she is definitley going you have so made my day and whith the other major guests going this is truly shaping up to be one hell of a show thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you etc etc PS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Martin Landau's photo is quoted as £20 in the list, but £25 on the "lecture and photoshoot" page - which is correct? Also, when will we get an idea of the photo schedule for each day, as I'm likely not to purchase until I know when I can attend? Thanks.

Yeah on the Paypal page it says 25 £, while 20£ is mentionned on the on the website and this post.

"MARTIN LANDAU.............. Both...........£25 .......... .£20 ........................................ + DINNER"

If we order online, will the 5£ be refunded at the event or can you update the billing item your PayPal account.

Edited by svanlaer

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning Showmasters,

I am going to be attending Autograpica as I have done since it started way back in 2000, but I have just one daft question to ask I am interested in purchasing a Weekend ticket for myself as im interested in popping along to the drinks night as I only live down the road, but heres the question My daughter is 14 does she need one also as she would love to mingle with the Astros, I understand with the early bird but wasnt to sure about any of the pricier tickets as it were, any feedback is as always gratefully received?