Photoshoot with Chris Judge in Costume

I've just heard back from the office. If you have bought a ticket for the standard shoot and want to do the costume one instead you can "upgrade" at the show. Take your tickets to Organisers Booth/Photo Ticket sales and pay the extra money there and you'll get a costume shoot ticket instead.

• Like 1

While this is wonderful news, I am a bit angry with showmasters. My Gates McFadden ticket just arrived yesterday (replacement order for Frakes). I bought photo tickets for Kevin Sorbo just few weeks back as he was announced later. I already had ordered 6 photoshoots (including Chris Judge ticket #73) before that. Every time showmasters makes changes I place new order. I have already paid 7.5 pound for shipping alone so far for 3 separate orders. And now you arrange another special photoshoot for Chris Judge? I hate paying shipping every time and I also hate the super long queues for tickets at the cons.

Edited by anam

The online shop closing date will be posted prior. Why don't you wait and then combine everything into one order? Normally a warning will be posted here if tickets do get low.

I imagine because when queues are done in number batches people don't want to have a high number.

I just got a generic email reply to my message saying I can exchange my ticket at the ticket sales desk on that day. Do they even read the emails properly? I explicitly explained everything and stated that I DO NOT want to queue and hence have bought all my 9 tickets beforehand. NOT HAPPY!

Yes ofcourse I expected them to replace it with the new photoshoot because I am paying the difference. What's the point buying everything beforehand if you have to waste hours in queue ON THE DAY anyways.I could have just bought everything on the day and saved up all those shipping if I was interested to queue.

Yes ofcourse I expected them to replace it with the new photoshoot because I am paying the difference. What's the point buying everything beforehand if you have to waste hours in queue ON THE DAY anyways.I could have just bought everything on the day and saved up all those shipping if I was interested to queue.

In this case this is not a 'normal' purchase i.e. it is an upgrade. Unfortunately while it may not suit every single attendee there are reasons why these systems and procedures are in place.

If the photo shoot takes place later in the day then there is a very good chance that you will not have to queue up. After the initial queue in the morning at the photo shoot ticket booth quite often it will die down rapidly.

• 4 weeks later...

At LFCC this year you have can have your photo taken with Teal'c in this rare opportunity to have a photo with Chris Judge in full make up and costume. He will even have his Staff Weapon!

Get your photoshoot tickets at the online store HERE now!

205493243_small.jpg

Note from QS: If you have bought a standard photoshoot and want to do the costume one instead you can "upgrade" at the show. Bring your ticket and pay the difference in price at Organisers Booth/photo shoot sales and you will get a costume shoot ticket.

so full make up and costume actually means a plain green jump suit these days? Ive also heard the person who was to provide the screen used costume was told not to last minute? so what exactly happened to a proper costume and the head symbol?

• Showmasters Admin

the costume was screen used we did not need two of them so the other person offering this did not need to bring it so thats what was told to him , so thats that .

the next thing it the make up , this was the first time Chris has done this it took a lot of time to get him to agree to this as the he a really nice and decent person but leave it or not a little shy when it can to this , just before had he did not think it was going to be a good thing to do , but when he started to do it and the reaction to the fans he loved it and was amazed about taking part in it and at time got into caritor so we broke him in i think if it dose happen again then we may get him to do the make up as well but if i have of pushed him at that point i think it may have all gone bad and he may have had second thoughts

so now you are all up to date

hope that helps

jason