Photoshoot with Chris Judge in Costume

• Showmasters Admin

At LFCC this year you have can have your photo taken with Teal'c in this rare opportunity to have a photo with Chris Judge in full make up and costume. He will even have his Staff Weapon!

Get your photoshoot tickets at the online store HERE now!

205493243_small.jpg

Note from QS: If you have bought a standard photoshoot and want to do the costume one instead you can "upgrade" at the show. Bring your ticket and pay the difference in price at Organisers Booth/photo shoot sales and you will get a costume shoot ticket.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 4

So he is doing a normal Photo Shoot on Saturday & Sunday as well as one in full make up and costume also on the Sunday?

What if you have already brought a Normal Photo Shoot ticket on the Sunday but now want to do the make up & costume one instead? is this possible

I totally agree with you, I had just bought 2 normal photos last week, and if I knew Chris would be dressed like in the show, I would have bought the 2 photos make up & costume instead. What should I do?

Can I exchange them and paye the difference? What solution? Thanks!

So he is doing a normal Photo Shoot on Saturday & Sunday as well as one in full make up and costume also on the Sunday?

What if you have already brought a Normal Photo Shoot ticket on the Sunday but now want to do the make up & costume one instead? is this possible

I totally agree with you, I had just bought 2 normal photos last week, and if I knew Chris would be dressed like in the show, I would have bought the 2 photos make up & costume instead. What should I do?

photoshoots are not normally exchangeable, however, as it is for the same guest, email the office (email add in my signature)

I have the same question!!

Question is, will he shave his head? :)

This trend for costumed photoshoots is interesting - I'd be sorely tempted by an Amanda Tapping costume photoshoot. In fact, organize a photoshoot with Jeri Ryan, Gillian Anderson, and Amanda Tapping all in costume, and we're in business :D

photoshoots are not normally exchangeable, however, as it is for the same guest, email the office (email add in my signature)

Thanks for the advice, I will try :)

Thats great news, i will deffinately be getting one of these, but i would also like to know if i can upgrade my saturday ticket to a sunday costume shoot? and which costume will he be wearing? thanks again showmasters XD