Andrew Lincoln

Starbug

Oh yes please, I've been in love with him since he was in Teachers :D

Tell me about it, he's lovely. :)

He definitely is, but I love it when he's being really badass, like he is towards the end of season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Also, I've been dying to get my Teachers dvd boxset signed by him for years now lol.

He definitely is, but I love it when he's being really badass, like he is towards the end of season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Also, I've been dying to get my Teachers dvd boxset signed by him for years now lol.

LMFAO I love that to, espec when he gets all authority figure like and whips his gun out on people ;).

Yea I really wanna meet Andrew :)

LMFAO I love that to, espec when he gets all authority figure like and whips his gun out on people ;).

Yeah I love those bits, especially when he says "This isn't a democracy anymore." It's like, ok Rick you win, where do I signup for the Ricktatorship lol.

Yeah I love those bits, especially when he says "This isn't a democracy anymore." It's like, ok Rick you win, where do I signup for the Ricktatorship lol.

I have this awesome photo of daryl pointing his gun and underneath it sais "this isn't a ricktatorship anymore it's a darylocracy" hahaha. Hell I'd sign up for either lol ;)

This must happen! Can't have Norman getting lonely :P

LMAO that's the spirit Matt xD

Thankyouuuuu! I have always had a thing for the undead, mostly because I resemble one most mornings, so to have Andrew and Norman (and Laurie :P ) at LFCC would be fandabbytastico!

Any walking dead cast and I'm so there xD. Muahahahaa, would love to meet Steven Yeun aka Glenn.