Elstree Empire Day II Tickets

Chrischi

Hi everybody,

I would like to know when the tickets for Elstree Empire Day II in 2013 are going to become available. I think in the nice brochure we got at Elstree Empire Day I it was announced that they would go on sale on June 5th this year?

Thanks

Chrischi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any update on the Land of the Jawa prints yet? The facebook page says they were due to be shipped out in August and it's now nearly November.

I appreciate that these things take time, but regular updates would at least let us know where we stand (for all I know its got lost in the post).

Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't see these posts until now. Hopefully you have seen on facebook by now that the last signer (Kenny Atherfold) has signed the prints. We apologise for how long this took, but the guy is so in demand in the British film industry that he works non-stop, 6 days a week. He really wanted to sign the prints but arranging a time when he could do it was an absolute nightmare. We eventually had to catch up with him on the set of Thor 2 to get the signing done.

The prints have now been returned to the SM offices. They just need to be stamped, numbered and packed. I imagine they will start shipping very soon.

Trust me, when you see them you will be very very happy with the things and forget all about the wait. They look fantastic.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't see these posts until now. Hopefully you have seen on facebook by now that the last signer (Kenny Atherfold) has signed the prints. We apologise for how long this took, but the guy is so in demand in the British film industry that he works non-stop, 6 days a week. He really wanted to sign the prints but arranging a time when he could do it was an absolute nightmare. We eventually had to catch up with him on the set of Thor 2 to get the signing done.

The prints have now been returned to the SM offices. They just need to be stamped, numbered and packed. I imagine they will start shipping very soon.

Trust me, when you see them you will be very very happy with the things and forget all about the wait. They look fantastic.

Graham

Hi Graham, is there any new news on when the prints will be despatched? I know I sound impatient, but I'm just worried that if it gets lost in the post I'd not know.

Thanks.

Having joined the rest of the world on social media I have sent them a tweet asking about tickets..... about time I joined the rest of the planet

Looking forward to it with hotel booked already.

Please feel free to follow me - it is quite lonely when none of your mates use it ( how desperate does that sound ..... )