Update of Posting out of Uncollected Photos

jedijules

Hi All,

As the title says here is an update. For those who left their details at the show and are UK based all the photos have now been posted. For anyone abroad this post is going out tomorrow. I am currently working through the queries and will be emailing anyone who's details I have not been able to make out on the description forms.

Please can I ask you to allow up to 2 weeks for your photos to arrive in case of delays in the post. If after that you have not received your photos please contact me through the following email address info@collectormania.com. Please can I ask when emailing in can you include your address details the name of the guest and the day at the show your photo was taken on and a good description of yourself or attach a recent photo. This makes it a lot quicker and easier to deal with your query.

Many thanks

Julie

• Like 2

got my photos back today, very impressed with the speed of turn around, many thanks

Both photos have dings on the corners, I'm guessing where they probably moved around on the table but I live with that (my fault for having to leave early I guess). However, I'm a little confused why I had to pay 2 pounds for each of them when there were sent in the same envelope

got my photos back today, very impressed with the speed of turn around, many thanks

Both photos have dings on the corners, I'm guessing where they probably moved around on the table but I live with that (my fault for having to leave early I guess). However, I'm a little confused why I had to pay 2 pounds for each of them when there were sent in the same envelope

Sometimes when we do the matching up we are able to spot people if they have filled in more than one form. This will have been the case with your photos. Am surprised that you were asked to pay twice, as you can fit more than one photo in the envelopes. It may have been down to an inexperienced crew member as normally the photo distrubution crew do advise that you can have your photos posted together.

Edited by jedijules