Talks seating...

• Showmasters Admin

As per the last couple of LFCCs and EMSs....

Free talks will be first come first served.

Paid for talks will be numbered by row. Based on 40 chairs per row...

The first couple of rows will be for gold.

Then the next row will be tickets 1 to 40, then 41 to 80, then 81 to 120 and so on.

Please be aware that until we set up the chairs we will not know 100% how many chairs there will be in a row, so the above is purely an example..

We feel this is the fairest and fastest way to load the hall. We have found seat numbering in the past has not worked, it's taken too long and it doesn't matter how you try and do it, someone ends up with the short straw. We don't feel a purely first come first served system is fair either, those that bought early should get some form of priority. And this way they do, it doesn't matter when you arrive you know you'll be in the right row.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Like 1

Gillians talk is going to be Xciting :)

Glad that this has been posted. At least I know that I'll be in a reasonably good seat, sadly I wont be up close and personal but then again I wont be at the back straining my eyes and pretending I can see well. :)

Just to confirm for the new attendees:

Will the seating area be cleared before the next talk attendees are allowed in (as usual) so you cannot stay in the same seat all day?

• Moderators

Will the seating area be cleared before the next talk attendees are allowed in (as usual) so you cannot stay in the same seat all day?

We were clearing the talk area as usual after every talk at Collectormania last weekend. I don't see it changing for LFCC.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes we always clear the hall at the end of each talk.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I understand your question right.

You can buy tickets for all paid for talks announced so far in the store. That's Hayden Panetierre, Gillian Anderson and Jeri Ryan.

It's possible some more may be announced, but this is what we have so far.

• Moderators

Paid talks thus far have been announced in the guest announcement topics of the guest involved.

Paid talks for which tickets are available are: Jeri Ryan, Gillian Anderson, Hayden Panettiere