Twitter

HGcareers

I'm @DW4eva. I know a few on there already, but will never say no to others. Though because of the more "rude" followers, I've set my Twitter to private, so anyone will need to request me. :)

I've just signed up this forum. I'm attending the London Film and Comic Con, it's my first time there I'm mostly into comics. Here's my twitter page www.twitter.com @neilofski as always I follow people back.

I don't have a Twitter account and haven't done since the 6th of June or whenever it was back in 2009. And besides as I don't have a Twitter account I hardly Tweet (which I don't do) so maybe one every now and then (thats even if I did Tweet which I don't)

Perhaps if I did which I don't Tweet it would be about Conventions or my own perversed, eccentric view of life and maybe half the time I'm not even serious on there and rarely touch on topical stuff.

Dont speak about one direction or that bieber kid, or the only way is Essex or Big Brother.

Do talk about Girls, Catwoman, Indiana Jones, Muppets, Star Wars.

WOOF!

77666.jpg

(To be fair, those whom do Follow me are used to my humour and my way of messing about)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...