Timescale on posting out of uncollected photos

ilovepixar

Just a quick question re a photoshoot

Any idea when they will start to be posted out, mine was with Brandon on Sunday, I had to leave early and left my name address, and a big description plus £2 for p&P.

I realise its only a few days after the event and we've had bank holidays too.

But this is the event in years that I've not been able to hang around to collect it

Many thanks

2-3 weeks? Gosh!

I had my Photoshoot with Lena and we had to leave early and so left my Address and paid for it to be sent.

But the best things comes to those who wait. :)

I had two very good Friends of mine who'd offered to pick it up for me - but this was the next day when they were both attending, if I'd have known then I would have taken them up on their offer.

Never mind, what matters is that I enjoyed the Photoshoot with Lena :) X

I had two very good Friends of mine who'd offered to pick it up for me - but this was the next day when they were both attending, if I'd have known then I would have taken them up on their offer.

The crew normally won't let anyone else pick up your photo. Someone spotted one of mine and went to take it and had to point out I was stood further down the line and make it obvious he was giving it to the right person.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Those of us at the collection desk on Sunday afternoon did do a lot of matching up - I think most of the people who had left a form had been matched before the stadium was cleared, but there's still the task of writing out all of the envelopes and getting them sent out (as well as matching up any remaining photos). Sometimes people have received photos within a week of the event, but 2-3 weeks is an estimate of how long it can take to complete the process.

The question came up before and another crew member had posted that most of the pictures were matched up. Can't find the post right now I'm afraid. Julie is doing the sending out again apparently. She always posts here once all pictures have been sent.

Hi All,

I am working through the posting out, with the help of Evie Nitram. The first batch of photos have been posted this evening, please be patient as we had to finish the matching up of the photos from the weekend. Once everything is posted out I will post a message on the forum in the Collectormania thread along with details of how to contact me if you don't receive your photos.

many thanks

Julie

The crew normally won't let anyone else pick up your photo. Someone spotted one of mine and went to take it and had to point out I was stood further down the line and make it obvious he was giving it to the right person.

WOw, I had no idea I thought that would have been ok. Makes sense actually.

Those of us at the collection desk on Sunday afternoon did do a lot of matching up - I think most of the people who had left a form had been matched before the stadium was cleared, but there's still the task of writing out all of the envelopes and getting them sent out (as well as matching up any remaining photos). Sometimes people have received photos within a week of the event, but 2-3 weeks is an estimate of how long it can take to complete the process.

I was there on Saturday but I can understand how longit would take to match it all up. :)

The question came up before and another crew member had posted that most of the pictures were matched up. Can't find the post right now I'm afraid. Julie is doing the sending out again apparently. She always posts here once all pictures have been sent.

This is cool to know :)

Hi All,

I am working through the posting out, with the help of Evie Nitram. The first batch of photos have been posted this evening, please be patient as we had to finish the matching up of the photos from the weekend. Once everything is posted out I will post a message on the forum in the Collectormania thread along with details of how to contact me if you don't receive your photos.

many thanks

Julie

If needs be and if its of any help, some of my posed at the desk pictures are in the "photo thread" on here. I know that my full name and address was given and the postage paid when my photoshoot pic with Sean Astin was picked up - I will gladly give you any more information to help out if you so desire it :)

Many thanks in advance :) X

If needs be and if its of any help, some of my posed at the desk pictures are in the "photo thread" on here. I know that my full name and address was given and the postage paid when my photoshoot pic with Sean Astin was picked up - I will gladly give you any more information to help out if you so desire it :)

Many thanks in advance :) X

I'm pretty sure your photos have been matched up, enveloped and possibly even sent already! :)

• Like 1

there's still the task of writing out all of the envelopes
Why not get people to also write out a sticky address label when they fill out a form? That way it's just peel off the address and stick to the envelope - should make enveloping and sending photos much quicker (and less painful on the wrists!)
  • Like 2

Hi All,

many thanks

Julie

Hi Julie

I understand you are dealing with posting out pictures that where left behind? I forgot to lift my photo shoot with richard kiel on the saturday, I was wearing a red t shirt with bazinga printed on front. I was hoping it was there and coul;d be posted out to me? but where do i stand if it was not there? i am desperate to get this pic, i had a number of shoots that day but did collect them but just forgot to collect the richard one just with the crazy day i had and just probably tired

Edited by the batman

Hi All,

many thanks

Julie

Hi Julie

I understand you are dealing with posting out pictures that where left behind? I forgot to lift my photo shoot with richard kiel on the saturday, I was wearing a red t shirt with bazinga printed on front. I was hoping it was there and coul;d be posted out to me? but where do i stand if it was not there? i am desperate to get this pic, i had a number of shoots that day but did collect them but just forgot to collect the richard one just with the crazy day i had and just probably tired

E-Mail info@collectormania.com with reference "missing photo, FAO Julie". Include the description above. It will be forwarded. E-Mail is probably the faster way.

It's usually about 2-3 weeks. It's down to a couple of crew members to physically match the descriptions to the photos and write all the envelopes. Big task

Hi All,

many thanks

Julie

Many thanks for your helpful replies everyone. My photo may even be winging its way to me as we speak, :-) but if not I now know what to do next.

I had to leave early and left my name address, and a big description plus £2 for p&P.

Were we supposed to leave money for P&P? It wasn't mentioned by the crew either when we were given forms nor when we handed them in :unsure: Does this mean we won't get our photos :crying: ? I'd happily make arrangements to pay for the P&P now, if necessary!