Guest cancellation - Jonathan Frakes

totally sucks :( met him way back when in 2004 at LFaCC the 1st I believe, need his squiggle on 2 more cast shots (ooops) and was gunna get a photo shoot :( ah well £60 saved :D hope he can come to another show soon :)

surfy sah xx

Hi. I am new to this forum and this will be the first time that I'm attending the LFACC. I have only just found out that Jonathan Frakes is no longer attending and I bought a ticket for a photoshoot with him. I don't think I've been reimbursed yet and had no email to say it had been cancelled so is possible to transfer my ticket money in exchange for a photoshoot with another guest? The letter that came with my ticket said that this was possible in the event that a guest cancelled. Obviously I am quite gutted that he's not coming and that I found out from my cousin instead of from the source of my purchase.

Hi. I am new to this forum and this will be the first time that I'm attending the LFACC. I have only just found out that Jonathan Frakes is no longer attending and I bought a ticket for a photoshoot with him. I don't think I've been reimbursed yet and had no email to say it had been cancelled so is possible to transfer my ticket money in exchange for a photoshoot with another guest? The letter that came with my ticket said that this was possible in the event that a guest cancelled. Obviously I am quite gutted that he's not coming and that I found out from my cousin instead of from the source of my purchase.

I will admit that I have not seen the letter in a while, so I am not sure if the wording has changed. Tickets are normally not exchangeable. You will get a refund for your ticket which you can then use to buy a new ticket.

E-mail updates are sent out to everyone on the forum mailing list, so now that you have signed up you should be getting e-mails. There isn't an e-mail for every announcement respectively cancellation though.

I have just checked the letters that came with my LFCC photo shoot tickets (including my Frakes order). They are all worded exactly the same with regards to photo shoots and guest cancellations

If for any reason we have to cancel the photo session due to guest cancellations a full refund will be offered for the photo ticket

There is no mention of any exchange option.

Thank you for your swift replies. i apologise for thinking there was an exchange option, must have read something wrong somewhere. Do you know if refunds have been sent out yet? It's a real shame he isn't coming now though I was really excited about meeting a big Star Trek actor. Will have to see who else I can stalk now :)

• 2 weeks later...