Guest cancellation - Jonathan Frakes

• Moderators

They'll reschedule him to whenever he's available really. Some people would want him back at a signing event, others at the ST con. Impossible to please everyone in the end! :D

Well, my day has now been utterly ruined. Thanks for that. SECOND time he's cancelled on me now, seriously not happy. Active guests should make sure they're able to keep their promise to be there. Now to hope there's tickets left for somebody else...

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Moderators

Well, my day has now been utterly ruined. Thanks for that. SECOND time he's cancelled on me now, seriously not happy. Active guests should make sure they're able to keep their promise to be there. Now to hope there's tickets left for somebody else...

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Unfortunately if the organisers made contracts so that guests could not cancel for work etc, then they'd never sign any guests up.

Working has to come first for active guests - after all, it's that work that makes us interested in them in the first place! :)

I'd held off booking a hotel just in case this happened. The only thing I had already booked for this show (and received) was one photoshoot ticket for another guest, one I got to see when they were over here last month. So now I'm not sure what to do; do I go along anyway just to use that ticket and see the three other guests that I'm even vaguely interested in, or just write off that ticket and put it in the bin? It's a good ticket too, a nice low number...

Not sure. This news, so few guests and the thought of waiting four hours for said photo to come back (when the photo I had with the same guest last month took about four seconds to appear) has me thinking I'll forget the whole thing and wait for STL.

Like many others, I only needed Frakes to complete a cast shot too... :crying:

Edited by Kinggodzillak

Really really gutted. This is the second time in a row. Theres now only two people im interested in at LFCC, I really hope there are more additions to the guest list in the next few weeks. Also fingers crossed again for Frakes at Destination London or EMS!!