Natalia Tena

DracoMalfoy

I've been coming to Collectormania since the very first show and she is by far one of the nicest guests I have had the pleasure in meeting. She took time to speak to everyone and clearly appreciated her fans. Great 'grounded' guest!!!

Brilliant guest! I've gotten her autograph a couple if times before so decided to go for the photoshoot this time. And I totally agree with everyone else, she is unbelievably personal for a photoshoot. Usually it's in, say hi, photograph and leave. Nat shook my hand, introduced herself, asked me may name and if I was having a good day. I had to get the photo taken twice (as I think I blinked) but Nat turned to me and said "I'm so sorry, that was my fault, I wasn't sexy enough. I'll be even sexier next time". Then after the photo she shook me hand again and thanked me.

It was so lovely and my best photoshoot experience ever at one of these events.

From previous experiences of meeting her she's a lovely lady, very chatty. Her, Lena & Roxanne's 'Game of Thrones' talk was probably one of the best I've ever been to, I couldn't stop laughing!

• Like 1

Nat was as awesome as ever despite having a heavy cold. I was wearing a Molotov Jukebox (her band) T-Shirt and she spotted me walking around the concourse, shouted "Yes Mate" ran up to me threw her arms round me gave me a big hug screaming "Yes, Yes, Yes" in my ear :eek:

Then in the photo shoot she did this...

nataliatenaphotoshootc18.jpg

When I went up or my auto she was thrilled with the Molotov Jukebox picture I had...

nataliatena3.jpg

By far she is one of the nicest people ive had the pleasure of meeting !! i went to get her autograph and she asked about my name as i have 2 dots above my E and she asked if i was german i said my mum was part german and i was named after Zoe Wannamaker of course she said. Then when it came to the photo she introduced herself shook my hand asked me what my name was again and she goes ohh your the german girl i thought yep thats me !! She made my day