Brandon Routh - Thank you

7 of 9

Brandon - just a note to say thank you for being such a great guest and one of the nicest people i met all weekend :smile:

You made my weekend when you remembered me and for the special message when you signed my photograph :angel:

I will come along to meet you again when in the UK :smile:

All the best to you and you'll make a brilliant Dad :smile:

Edited by 7 of 9

I met Brandon on friday morning and took along 8 of my own items which he more than happily signed for me. He even wrote on one of my pics To Andy, thanks for being such a big supes fan. He was fantastic and such a nice guy. Really hope he comes back to collectormania in the future.

• Like 1

Brandon was a Legend! He came off his lunch early on the Friday to see my 4 year old boy who is a massive Superman fan, he signed his costume for him, and gave him a signed photo saying "To Oliver, you make a great Superman", he even remembered his name the next day when we had a photoshoot booked and posed in the superman pose for him. Such a gentleman!!

Edited by CSM-101
  • Like 1

Aah Brandon I only managed to speak to him during the photoshoot and he was very lovely indeed, as looks exactly the same as he does on screen, poor thing! lol I'm still bummed I couldn't hang around to get his autograph on sunday, just waiting for my lovely photoshoot piccie to arrive in the next few weeks and that'll have to do till the next time hes over here

Brandon was a Legend! He came off his lunch early on the Friday to see my 4 year old boy who is a massive Superman fan, he signed his costume for him, and gave him a signed photo saying "To Oliver, you make a great Superman", he even remembered his name the next day when we had a photoshoot booked and posed in the superman pose for him. Such a gentleman!!

[media=]

[/media]

That's lovely! Can't believe how quiet it looks on Friday.

Really wanted to meet him but, as I'd met him the last time he came over, thought I'd get some people I hadn't met and by the end of the day had spent all the money I had taken (whoops!).

So, yes, please get him back again...

Darryl.

Brandon Routh was my top guest this past weekend,he had time for everyone,was fantastic with all the children and was happy to sign pics with special messages,a top bloke and a fantastic guest,i hope he comes back soon.

Brandon was lovely, he told me if i was a chuck fan i had the wrong pic!! but later as he walked past he said hi rosie, yep he did have a good memory and as someone else said very easy on the eye, now i am waiting for the film he said my photo was from to come out on dvd, so i can if i ever meet him again "give him my honest opinion on it"

• Like 1

Brandon was a lovely guest: so friendly and polite. Really a pleasure to meet him.

(I also have to say thank you to the nice person in charge of the photos on Saturday because thanks to him chatting to me about Brandon's work while I was selecting my photo, I could remember what I wanted say to Brandon instead of being my usual tongue-tied self. ;))

[media=]

[/media]

I saw your little boy's picture on the photo collection table - very sweet :)

Aah Brandon I only managed to speak to him during the photoshoot and he was very lovely indeed, as looks exactly the same as he does on screen, poor thing! lol I'm still bummed I couldn't hang around to get his autograph on sunday, just waiting for my lovely photoshoot piccie to arrive in the next few weeks and that'll have to do till the next time hes over here

YES ;) I know his gorgeous looks are of course partly why he got the job, but he really does look like Superman. Not exactly a hardship ;) Gentleman, too :)

Edited by laurab1