Autograph pics

loops

5QI7rl.jpg

Heres my Game Of Thrones Poster signed by Lena Headey, Jason Mamoa, Masie Willaims, Rory McCann, Spencer Wildingm James Cosmo, Josef Atlin, Julian Glover, Finn Jones, Ian Wyte, Miltos Yolemerio, John Bradley, David Bradley, Roxanne McKee, Natalia Tena, Kristian Narin.

All the other autographs i got were on Blu-rays....oh and my hunger games poster but that doesnt have many signitures on yet

• Like 2

5QI7rl.jpg

Heres my Game Of Thrones Poster signed by Lena Headey, Jason Mamoa, Masie Willaims, Rory McCann, Spencer Wildingm James Cosmo, Josef Atlin, Julian Glover, Finn Jones, Ian Wyte, Miltos Yolemerio, John Bradley, David Bradley, Roxanne McKee, Natalia Tena, Kristian Narin.

All the other autographs i got were on Blu-rays....oh and my hunger games poster but that doesnt have many signitures on yet

That is a lovely photo. I don't have space for a poster on the wall atm, but you have just reminded me of a Star Trek poster I started nearly 10 years ago.lol Somewhere in my parents I hope.

Looks great. I just started the same poster this weekend but have just got the sigs (with character names). I don't normally get multi-signed things personalised but always get a personalised 10x8 as well. No frame for it yet and lots more to add but it's looking really nice.

5QI7rl.jpg

Prettyyyyy, I'm jealous~~ I got the season two poster signed but with quotes instead of my name for the personalisation. I like your idea of framing it though, seems way better than my idea of just throwing it on the wall with blutack. are poster frames expensive?

Prettyyyyy, I'm jealous~~ I got the season two poster signed but with quotes instead of my name for the personalisation. I like your idea of framing it though, seems way better than my idea of just throwing it on the wall with blutack. are poster frames expensive?

not expensive at all, That one cost me about 10 pounds on ebay.

• Like 1