a little help

Hello, I'm new on the forum and I need help and a little suggestion.

First of all sorry for my bad bad english. Anyway I need help because I've bought a ticket and I don't know if I've done everything in the right way because my order is still in "viewed status". It's normal?

Second question: I will probably have problems to receive the ticket, how many days usually are necessary for the delivery outside the UK? And in the case I will not receive the ticket in time, is okay if I bring a proof of my payment and the e-mail confirmation of the order?

Sorry, too many questions but is my first time and I'm a little bit nervous.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sherlokied

I can answer the "Viewed status" question. Showmasters will have spent this past weekend at Collectormania, and though they have seen your order, haven't had the chance to process it yet. Today and tomorrow the offices are shut as it is a Bank Holiday, but will hopefully start dealing with recent orders and emails etc as soon as they can on Wednesday when everything is back to normal. :)

I've been to a few LFCCs and everytime I booked my tickets I received them within one to three weeks, depending on how early or late I had booked. I live in Germany and I have just recently booked for this years event. Got my tickets within a few days. So I think you shouldn't worry too much about receiving them in time or not. :)

As for bringing the booking confirmation and proof of payment, in my opinion that is always a good idea. I carry all those things with me, just in case, but haven't needed them so far for an LFCC. But, yes, I think bringing those confirmations with you is what you will need in case you don't receive your tickets in time. But I think a more experienced forum member or mod can answer you that part of your question better ;)

I've been to a few LFCCs and everytime I booked my tickets I received them within one to three weeks, depending on how early or late I had booked. I live in Germany and I have just recently booked for this years event. Got my tickets within a few days. So I think you shouldn't worry too much about receiving them in time or not. :)

As for bringing the booking confirmation and proof of payment, in my opinion that is always a good idea. I carry all those things with me, just in case, but haven't needed them so far for an LFCC. But, yes, I think bringing those confirmations with you is what you will need in case you don't receive your tickets in time. But I think a more experienced forum member or mod can answer you that part of your question better ;)

Yes, that probably the way to go. If you don't receive your tickets in the post before the event, just take a print out of your order confirmation and the card you used to uy the tickets to the Organisers Booth at LFCC and they should be able to sort you out :)

Okay, my order is now marked as paid, now I have to wait the ticket right?

Just another info: tickets for photos and autographs can be purchased during the event, right? Any little suggestion about that?

Anyway thanks to all for the help (:

Edited by sherlokied

Yes, you wait for the ticket to arrive now.

You buy the tickets for photos and pay for autographs at the event, yes. Photo session tickets are on sale at the Organisers Booth. You pay for autographs at the guests line.

Some guests are running a so called "Virtual queue system." That means you will pick up a small ticket with a number from a crew member at their line. Once that number has been called you join the line and pay for the autograph.

Okay, my order is now marked as paid, now I have to wait the ticket right?

Just another info: tickets for photos and autographs can be purchased during the event, right? Any little suggestion about that?

Anyway thanks to all for the help (:

Yes, you wait for the ticket to arrive now.

You buy the tickets for photos and pay for autographs at the event, yes. Photo session tickets are on sale at the Organisers Booth. You pay for autographs at the guests line.

Some guests are running a so called "Virtual queue system." That means you will pick up a small ticket with a number from a crew member at their line. Once that number has been called you join the line and pay for the autograph.

You can buy photoshoots before the event, but you can buy autographs only at the event.

Yes, that too of course.

I though that sherlokied only ordered the entry ticket only on purpose because they worry about Italian mail losing the letter. We had some posts in the Star Trek event section worrying about the tickets in connection with the Italian mail service.

yes, for now I've only ordered the entry ticket, and probably one photo (:

Italian post service have a lot of problems, so I'm a little bit worried.

In the worst case - no ticket - is enough have the confirmation mail and a status of the payment from the bank account to have the ticket at the event?

yes, for now I've only ordered the entry ticket, and probably one photo (:

Italian post service have a lot of problems, so I'm a little bit worried.

In the worst case - no ticket - is enough have the confirmation mail and a status of the payment from the bank account to have the ticket at the event?

Yes, that's not a problem. This would not be the first time a letter gets lost in the mail.