thanx for another awsome year

mrperrect1976

met many people this and my highlight was lance henriksen, what was awsome is we had a nice long chat when we got autograph for about 15 mins, he is a super nice awsome guy, im sure i went into super fan 16 year old again mode near the end but what an amazing guy, met many other people and had many photoshoots, this is my family`s second year and we will be back again next year, last year i met robert englung, this year lance henriksen and richard kiel, 3 of my all time fav actors, for me i dont know how you can top this year but we are supper exited for next year, thanx again everyone at collectormania

• Like 1

i had a great time, what a nice guy brandon routh was and soooooooooooooo good looking, i loved all the guests i met and thought the staff were great, there were a few really crazy ones so i felt right at home!!!!!!!!!! was well worth the long journey

• Like 1

Can i just say that I lost a posession of mine, and although I never found it I'm grateful for the staff who tried. Everyone's been complaining about everything, but STOP. Showmasters could have cancelled the event because of the building works and everything but didn't. Showmasters could have got very few guests but didn't. I am so happy I went and all of the staff were brilliant; thank you so much!

Everyone was lovely, we left early Saturday because it was so busy but that can't be helped. I had a lovely time and thank you to all the new people I met and for coping with me!

And to everyone who's jumping on the lets-compare-showmasters-to-another-event bandwagon, Showmasters are changing, but gradually. They tried and for me that was the main thing. The guests, the staff, the stalls; it is the most fun I've had at a con in a very long time.

• Like 1

Can i just say that I lost a posession of mine, and although I never found it I'm grateful for the staff who tried. Everyone's been complaining about everything, but STOP. Showmasters could have cancelled the event because of the building works and everything but didn't. Showmasters could have got very few guests but didn't. I am so happy I went and all of the staff were brilliant; thank you so much!

Everyone was lovely, we left early Saturday because it was so busy but that can't be helped. I had a lovely time and thank you to all the new people I met and for coping with me!

And to everyone who's jumping on the lets-compare-showmasters-to-another-event bandwagon, Showmasters are changing, but gradually. They tried and for me that was the main thing. The guests, the staff, the stalls; it is the most fun I've had at a con in a very long time.

Well said. Personally I won't compare with others. Each do their own thing and you work within what the rules are. SM events mostly work very well. There are always one or two things and this time it was surprising that some long-established things that work weren't always being implemented.

But I did have a great time. Guests were brilliant, no problem getting everything I wanted done, hung out with some great people and despite being a bit cold and wet at times (nothing SM can do about that) thoroughly enjoyed myself once again and am grateful to have the opportunity to meet so many amazing guests.

My only regret....maybe that I didn't get a photoshoot with Natalia Tena. Got a nice one of her at her table but having seen some of the ones fro mthe photoshoots I think I might have liked that too. But not the end of the world. She seems to go to a few events (I even sat next to her on the tube on the way to LFCC last year without knowing who she was) so maybe another time.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Mum and I would like to add our thankis to SM for this event. The staff and guests were brilliant despute the severe weather conditions.

Special thanks to Too Tall who as usual helped us out when we needed to get things done as with my mum being in a wheelchair and the amount of people at the event sometimes it was hard for us to get near autograph areas.

Another special thanks to the staff member - whose name I have forgotten that offered my mum a blanket when she got soaked on sunday morning and was shivering.

Just hoping now that I get my sunday photoshot pics

thanks agan SM

Pam and Mary

And I keep laughing out loud at people comparing, as they are comparing it to one that just before this went bust and has been wiped from the face of the earth it seems.

Those arnt examples to follow :P SM change and add things gradually to see if they work. If they do, they keep them on and do them more. If not, they've not lost much on it.

Everyone this weekend was amazing. Guests and friends yes, but mainly the crew. The crew is ALWAYS amazing and helpful and nice and just brilliant. Without them these events would be a massive shambles. If you thought something was not well-handled or messed up, trust me, without the crew it would be 1000x worse. They MAKE these events. So thank you to all of you! We love you!

I'd just like to add my thanks. It's been 2 years since I attended a Collectormania, in 2010 - the first one held at MK Dons and that took some getting used to after going to the shopping centre for a couple of years.

So was prepared to be a bit cold, but as Callum said its worth it right? It defintiely is.

The crew are always brilliant at SM events so congrats to them as always and great guests this year again.

I can't wait for the next one. :clap:

Hey!

I also owe a huge thanks to the crew member (possibly a pit boss) - a lady in a red crew shirt with long brown hair, womanning photoshoot area B I think on Saturday - who was amazingly helpful after an unfortunate circumstance led to me missing a photoshoot!

Whoever you are - I really appreciated your help!!!

Echo

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to showmasters for putting on a fantastic event yet again this year. The guest list this year was fantastic and being a huge superman fan, the chance to meet Brandon Routh again was amazing. I got 8 of my own items signed by him including figures and photos and he was such an amazing and nice guy and clearly the best guest i have ever met. Please bring him back again in the future so i can get some more of my collection signed!