How Much Did You Spend Thread?

£250 on autographs which I've had to save up for ages

+ £20 for a couple of talks

I spoke to someone who said he was spending £900, getting various autos and photoshoots and that doesn't even include hotel/travel prices.

Just goes to show its an expensive hobby lol

£60 on autographs for 4 people - a tank of petrol (which will last us the whole weekend on various car trips out to see people) about £8 on 3 cups of tea & a hot dog and £55-ish on a nice 2 course meal for 2 with a bottle of wine @ Cafe Rouge at MK Shopping Centre after...

Bargain day out imho!!...:D

Sadly I will be spending A LOT more than that at Chevron 7.9 when the lovely Michael Shanks and friends attend!..:P

Deeds xx

Too much!! I did find this rather fantastic Star Wars figure collector guide which had over 300 full colour pages of EVERYTHING you could want, it was marked at £9.99 but I paid £2.00 for it, I also had a rummage through the stall with the bagged loose vintage Star Wars figures and found a nice condition non paint rubbed Tusken Raider at a fiver and an original, again nice condition Luke Skywalker at £4.50... since I've just bought the Death Star cardboard playset and am after the original 12... or original 9 now, finding these pleased me very much!

I spent far to much, Got approx 10 signitures and purchased a model of an ape from plant of the apes movie from daz at buydezigns, had a fantastic time and on reflection well worth the money cant wait for olympia in july

I spent £120 on 8 Brandon Routh autographs. I am a huge superman and brandon routh fan and he signed my hot toys figure boxes and my medicom figure box along with some pics and my huge painting of him as superman. Awesome guy and really hope he comes back again soon.

Well i had a fantastic three day weekend of fun and buying and getting autos.

FRIDAY: Sean Astin x 1

Jason Momoa x 2

Nichele Nichols x 1

Carl Weathers x 1

Brandon Routh x1

Kenny Baker (to complete my double shot)

SATURDAY : Karen Gillan x 1

David Bradley x 2

Tom Baker x 6

Sylvester McCoy x 3

David Banks x 4

Paul McGann x 1

Jeff Rawle x 2

Wendy Padbury x 1

Malcolm Tierney x 1

John Barrowman x 1

Peter Davison x 4

Lena Heady x 2

Phil LaMarr x 1

SUNDAY : Willie Thorne x 1

Joe Johnson x 1

Shaun Dingwell x 2

Deborah Watling x 1

Roxanne McKee x 1

So expensive weekend but way worth it. Going on the Friday really really helps and to anyone who says they couldnt get guest A B or C as it was too busy should really make the effort to go on the Friday. I cannot get to the LFCC this year but if i could my total so far is 13 guests and 8 of those are there on the Friday.

The weather did put a dampner on things (esp when youre trying to keep your precious recently signed items dry)

But that cant be helped i know but still...

Plenty of seating and toilets which makes a change. This was my first collectormania since you changed venues so it made a nice fresh change.

It was well worth going just to see the reaction of one customer who was slighty annoyed but only slighty mind that you have to pay for the autograph on your own personel item, shock horror what ever next? Well someone did collapse in the Cineworld cinema on Saturday eve but i think that was a reaction to how much they charge for food and drink!!!!!

All in all well worth it and looking forward as ever to the next one which will be EMS or Autographica.

Cheers guys.

2 x Brandon Routh (Scott pilgrim pic and superman DVD cover, couldn't resist!)

2 x Callum Blue

Jessica Parker Kennedy

Jason Mamoa

Sean Astin

Carl Weathers

Lena Headey

Matt Holland

Dayo and Amandla

Around 160 I think? Worth every penny and wanted to get more!