Bitten 3 - money

rihannasanchor

I attended Bitten 2 last year with a standard ticket and ended up spending quite a bit. I brought a group photo for myself and my friend, and also 2 individual photos for myself with 2 of the guests and also brought a photo from the night time parties. In the dealers room there was a number of stalls selling true blood merchandise such as photos, autographs, and other souvenirs. How much money you take with you all depends on how much you're preparing to buy when you're there.

Oh, and there's also the drink at the parties which you've gotta take into account too.

Hope this helps :)

Ive spent anything from £50 to hundreds at events. Last year at Bitten I wasnt drinking as I was pregnant so saved a lot but still spend in the dealer room and on food.

The year before we spent about £300 between the 2 of us. That was for 3 course chinese, snacks, booze, dealer room etc.

You can do it on a budget if you really want to but if its your only break away, splash out! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest if you would like to have photos and autographs with all the guests... then buy a Silver Ticket as it actually works out a bit cheaper (That's assuming we have 4 or 5 guests)

I've been Silver before for a ME Convention... but i have never been standard...

I do enjoy getting photos with the guests and so have never even considered standard, but its all down to what you can afford.

I take money with me to cover food, maybe some alternative photos to get autographed from the dealers room and some protective covers for them (very useful!)

Then i quite like the guest encounters as well and always try and win one,.... but it depends on how much they go for.

I tend to keep £20-£30 aside for that.

Personally i do not buy much else from the Dealers room, but there are always lots of nice things there that do tempt me.

The food in the hotel is not too bad, but because the hotel is in the center... its also easy to go to the Weatherspoons pub or other places to eat too.

And of course your drinks too.. but that depends on how much you plan on drinking lol

Overall.. you can make the weekend as cheap or as expensive as you like!

• 4 weeks later...