Danny Dyer and Shaun Dingwall

Starbug

I met Danny today and he couldn't be more charming and friendly. I know that he's known for his 'Tough Guy' image but he's really just a softy- I told him I thought he was good in a film called 'Deviation' and he shook my hand and he seemed genuinely appreciative, great guy. :)

Edited by BreakingBad123

I met Danny today and he couldn't be more charming and friendly. I know that he's known for his 'Tough Guy' image but he's really just a softy- I told him I thought he was good in a film called 'Deviation' and he shook my hand and he seemed genuinely appreciative, great guy. :)

Did he have any images of him in Doghouse i love that film

Did he have any images of him in Doghouse i love that film

I think there may have been one, the variety of photos for Danny wasn't that great to be honest, I went for a 'Football Factory' one in the end :)

Ps. I'll scan it in at some point ;)

Edited by BreakingBad123

Shaun was not busy at all so surprised he would not do a photo? Perhaps its because Showmasters want to cash in on photoshoots.

Danny was as ever a propper gent,met him a couple of weeks back at an event and happy to chat and sign.

Shaun was not busy at all so surprised he would not do a photo? Perhaps its because Showmasters want to cash in on photoshoots.

It is often overlooked that some guests can't withstand too many flashes in a day or find it uncomfortable to move back and forth or up and down from their seating position to take photos at the desk. Some are comfortable to do photoshoots due to the limited time frame, with or without a fixed seating position. Bad backs, bones, muscles can affect everyone unfortunately.

I was at Collectomania 18 over the weekend at Milton Keynes was there Saturday and Sunday, sunday was very cold :( and only half busy compared to saturday, I got to meet Danny Dyier, but was told by staff no photo's :( but as soon as I met him I asked and he was more then happy for me to take a pic of us two and I got one with my daughter, all i say people and I did this over the two days, I just walked right pass cues and I got loads of photos almost of every celeb was told a few times I cant do that I apologised and was nice about it so moved on but soon or later you will get a photo, and many of the celebs I just walked up to at the tables and just asked would be ok to take a pic all were happy to do so but with out getting a signed auto - Saturday was very busy people bumping into one another and some were rude, the only proplem I say I had was when I got my pic taken at the photo shoot of Carl weathers it took almost 3 and a half hours before the photos was printed I met loads of peeps who were waiting around ages, but they got their photos in the end. But I did enjoy the show you could say and I will be back next year, good work people be nice to see some new faces, lost count how many times Ive seen doctor who lol

• Like 1