Amazing day

Starbug

Got to meet nearlly everyone on my list the crew was brill there was an issue of getting Brian Blessed Auto but managed to in the end John Barrowman was outstanding Tom Baker was amazing as well a big thank you to Jason and the team

Yes great day as usual, really thought Karen Gillan would be our longest queue but in the end I think it was Katy Manning - lovely lady, lots to talk about! And wasn't Lena Headey such a charm! Great show, see you all at LFCC. Cheers.

Edited by dilbert34

Lena Headey was awesome. Made my day when she was talking to person in front of me and told them to download future episodes through a torrent, then she held her mouth and said oops I should not have said that and laughed. Just showed me how cool she is and just wants people to enjoy her work.

First time newbie to collectormania who will be returning next year for sure. My list of ten guests I got to see them all within 3 hours. Nicest guy award goes to Callum Blue :-)

Amazing day, couldn't say a bad word

Lena Headey was awesome. Made my day when she was talking to person in front of me and told them to download future episodes through a torrent, then she held her mouth and said oops I should not have said that and laughed. Just showed me how cool she is and just wants people to enjoy her work.

I agree. Lena was a great a guest. I didn't meet her until late in the day and she was still chatting and friendly. Ifact, meeting her was the highlight of my day too. :borg:

I agree also. Lena was an amazing guest. As we approached her she said hello ladies in a funny voice and when I said I remember, she went oh god what before I had finished the sentence in a funny voice. She made my day yesterday. I did the event on Friday and only came back yesterday for her. Please bring her back in the future SM.