Olivia Dabo

Brandon Routh

Callum Blue

Brian Blessed

Natalia Tena

Sophie Wu

Suzi Plakson

John Schuck

Met Jason Momoa, Finn Jones, Josef Altin, Lena Heady, Natalia Tena, Roxanne McKee and John Barrowman. Through photoshoots, autographs and talks. All talks were incredibly funny, and I even plucked up the courage to ask the Game of Thrones boys a question. :D

I didn't meet Brian Blessed...but I heard him. Haha.

From photoshoots Sean Astin whom was an absolute star even in the brief time I spent with him.

From crewing Kenny Baker as his guest assistant on Saturday along with Dave Prowse who was sat next door. Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting a few guests briefly whilst making them teas/coffee. Stand out was Jonny Coyne who came across as a genuinely nice guy. Love Alcatraz so a real pleasure to meet him even if the only thing we chatted about was coffee machines!

I met:-

Richard Kiel

Tom Baker

Karen Gillan

John Barrowman

Brian London

Tim Witherspoon

Peter Davison

Colin Baker

Paul McGann

Sylvester McCoy

Caitlin Blackwood

Katy Manning

Wendy Padbury

Louise Jameson

Christina Chong

Brandon Routh

Carl Weathers

Brian Blessed

I didn't have any photoshoots because I was completely skint getting all the autographs. It was my first Collectormania and I had a really good time. Roll on 2013, I think I might need to start saving now though :rolleyes:

I met Lena Headey - I was really jet lagged and it was the least prepared I've been to meet anyone at one of these events lol, and I literally couldn't think of anything to say to her except hi, that I love 300 and it's one of my favourite films. But she was lovely - she admired the 12x16 I asked her to sign (a glossy image of one of the posters for the movie) and was impressed that Gerard Butler had already signed it, and said she'll start filming the sequel (tie-in?) in September. She was more than happy to add her character's name too, and was really careful about not letting it smudge (I'd taken the pic rolled up in a tube so it would have rolled up as soon as she'd stopped holding the bottom of the pic flat), shook my hand after and seemed genuinely friendly. :D

Thanks also to the girl who was crewing beside her - really organised, asking where I wanted her to sign and in which colour when taking my ticket, and for handling my pic very carefully, trying to keep it from rolling up whilst Lena signed! Very much appreciated :D

I met:-

Richard Kiel

Tom Baker

Karen Gillan

John Barrowman

Brian London

Tim Witherspoon

Peter Davison

Colin Baker

Paul McGann

Sylvester McCoy

Caitlin Blackwood

Katy Manning

Wendy Padbury

Louise Jameson

Christina Chong

Brandon Routh

Carl Weathers

Brian Blessed

I didn't have any photoshoots because I was completely skint getting all the autographs. It was my first Collectormania and I had a really good time. Roll on 2013, I think I might need to start saving now though :rolleyes:

Yeah that is a lot of autographs. I have already started saving for next year :)

I was only there on the Sunday but i managed to meet:

Callum Blue - Who spoke to us for about 20 minutes, came out from behind his table for some pictures and even gave me a hug after. Such a lovely and charming man :)

Jason Momoa - Was nice enough, signed my picture and shook my hand but came across as a bit cold and wasnt very impressed especially as he was one of the main reason I decided to go to Collectormania this year.

Louise Brealey - Lovely lady and even though i begged she would not tell me any spoilers for Sherlock! :(

Lance Henriksen - Absolute legend! signed picture, posed for pictures chatted to us for ages and we overheard him calling us 'sweet girls' as we were leaving.

I would have loved to meet Andrew Lee Potts but the line for him and Hannah was always so long and we had to get our train back home, which was a shame :(

Lance Henriksen and Callum Blue made my day and i would go back to Milton Keynes just to see them again.

This was my first ever con and I will be returning next year! Thank you Showmasters for a great day. Cant wait to see what you have instore for London Film and Comic Con :)

Jason Momoa - Was nice enough, signed my picture and shook my hand but came across as a bit cold and wasnt very impressed especially as he was one of the main reason I decided to go to Collectormania this year.

I don't normally feel the need to defend a guest but Jason is usually very loud and gregarious. He damaged his knee really badly, worse than he actually let on to the public but the poor guy was in constant pain. It takes a lot for a big dude to admit he's in agony so for him to have to lean on a 5ft 2 woman proves he really was having trouble walking. Trust me he is a really top guy and I'm sorry that your meeting wasn't what you expected, I know what that feels like! That he even turned up on Saturday and Sunday is a testament to how he feels about his fans.

Edited by Big_Pants

Hi Everyone,

I met and had a photo with Callum Blue - fabulous!! Really good time, and bumped into John Barrowman (almost literally) in the dealers room........it was amusing to see him on TV on the Sunday, sopping wet on a boat...............ding dong! Does that man ever have a day off?.....I don't think so......

Thanx guys, fab event - really apreciated, it has taken me a while to play with the new site but it seems very user friendly. Just have to decide on a picture......have decided I am worth more than an anonymous blob!

:dance::clap:

Yup.

Ok,so,like, whats a warning point then?(under my posts under my blob, it says "0 warning points".

no one else has that.......did I do :no: :no: something?

I think we all can only see that under our own posts, if we're naughty I'm guessing we can be warned and then after a number of points are banned, since you have 0 warning points you have been a good anonymous blob ;)