Who did you meet at Collectormania.

So many great guests and they were all brilliant over the 3 days.

Nichelle, Sean, Lena, Brandon - really great and all had time to chat.

Callum Blue - was a nice guy. Really lovely and probably the hit of the weekend.

David Bradley, Jeff Rawle and Brian Blessed - very funny, wonderful to meet

Finn Jones and Josef Altin - really sweet and genuinely pleased to meet everyone

Andrew and Hannah - the loveliest couple

Eric Avari - thankyou for the hugs at the end of Sunday to try and get warm

And finally......to the awesome Jason Momoa who makes every event special. Thank you for remembering us and giving my daughter a kiss goodbye as we were all leaving today. Lovely lovely man

See y'all at LFCC

Brian Blessed, Richard Kiel, Carl Weathers, Vic Armstrong, Nichelle Nichols and John Schuck.

I hope the twins from Octopussy got some business in the day, i must have gone round the stadium twenty odd times and never once saw anyone at their table.

Edited by miltonbones

Brian Blessed, Richard Kiel, Carl Weathers, Vic Armstrong, Nichelle Nichols and John Schuck.

I hope the twins from Octopussy got some business in the day, i must have gone round the stadium twenty odd times and never once saw anyone at their table.

Always feel a bit sorry for guests who seem to just be sitting there with little attention. But not everyone can appeal to every attendee and it's just one of those things with having such a wide variety of guests. Though I suspect those who do see them will get a nice long chat.

I just wanted to post some feedback about the guests I met this weekend, which I originally posted in the wrong place! Hopefully it deleted from there okay, but apologies for any duplication.

Anyway ...

All were great, but the stand outs were:

Jessica Parker Kennedy - sweet, friendly, full of smiles. Really lovely.

Callum Blue - so chatty, down to earth, funny and friendly. Remembered meeting me before when I met him for different things over the weekend, which is always nice.

Brandon Routh - gorgeous smile!!! Very nice when I went to get his autograph, talking about Chuck. Met him in the hotel lift too on Saturday, where he initiated a conversation about the weather ... In Britain, on a typically overcast June day, how appropriate!

Andrew Lee Potts and Hannah Spearritt - both friendly and happy to talk. Seemed genuinely pleased to be meeting the fans. I went to their talk too which was entertaining. Good to have had that chance.

Lena Headey - very easy to talk to and cheerful. Very glad to have met her.

Erick Avari - seemed to bump in to him everywhere! He was saying hello and shaking people's hand when passing them by, which I thought was nice and friendly. Lovely when I met him for an autograph and a great photo op experience with him.

• Like 1

Lena Headey - very easy to talk to and cheerful. Very glad to have met her.

Wasn't sure what to expect but she was really, really nice. Met her early on Saturday when pretty busy but still had time for a brief conversation.

Went back again late on Sunday when there was hardly anyone around as I saw a fabulous photo I'd missed before that I just had to get signed. Time for a slightly longer chat. She was obviously cold but remained cheerful and I thanked her so much for coming despite the weather and she had a few choice (and not so polite) words to say about that which made us both laugh.

Erick Avari - seemed to bump in to him everywhere! He was saying hello and shaking people's hand when passing them by, which I thought was nice and friendly. Lovely when I met him for an autograph and a great photo op experience with him.

Possibly my favourite guest this time, although had such good times with all of them. Met him on Friday and it was quiet so had time for quite a lengthy chat. What a lovely man, so much experience and knowledge. Gave some really great insights into some of the roles he's played etc and a few interesting things to say about the way the Planet of the Apes remake turned out. Well worth meeting. Remembered me in the photoshoot on saturday too and seemed to be constantly smiling and waving to people.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Lena Headey, was great, funny, polite, outgoing, I would love to meet her again, for a longer talk.

Jessica Parker, was lovely. Callum Blue was polite, funny, especially when talking about peoples accents.

Brandon Rough liked to chat, David Bradley, Finn Jones and many more, could not complain about my signing experience, though I would like everyone else, would like more time speaking with them at the desk, but time restraints.... Gr8 guests.

On Saturday I met:

Erick Avar - lovely man who I've wanted to meet for a while due to his role in the Mummy, we had a great chat about his experiences working on it and he was a very warm friendly man. A pleasure to meet!

Jeff Rawle - Again lovely guest, had a chat about his role on Harry Potter and how different it was to his last role in Hollyoaks. Great guest!

David Bradley - again a lovely guy, happy to chat and chat, hence why his line was always big I think. Seemed very happy to be there.

Karen Gillan - Even though I've met her previously I couldn't resist as I really wanted a personalised auto from her. Was very happy when I found she was and again managed a chat with her and again she was lovely and friendly.

Sean Astin- What a lovely guy, first clapped eyes on him in the morning and he seemed so open and chatty with everyone. Got a photoshoot with him, asked him for a hug expecting a pose with the hug but got a full on hug instead which was surprising but a good one at that. Met him in the afternoon and he was still going and again was a lovely guy. Please, please get him back!

Lena Headey - Last minute decision to get Lena very late in the day but she was very warm, seemed tired but still managed to have a quick conversation with her. Told her I had yet to see Game of Thrones but it was at the top of my 'to do' list and she said "i think you'll love it' and gave me a warn smile. Lovely lady!

Brandon Routh - charming and beautiful man. Had a quick chat and was happy for me to take a photo of him. Great guy

Callum Blue - again wasn't sure to meet him but do not regret it at all. Wanted to meet him for his role in Princess Diaries 2 and he commented how he was shocked there wasn't any photos available. Talked a little about his role in the movie and his experiences and he seemed to be genuinely having fun. Chatted to everyone and was a lovely guy. Walked away a little smitten

and also had a John Barrowman photoshoot as I can never resist that man! Lovely hug to go with it as well.

Fantastic show and all brilliant guests!

I was so thrilled that I actually got to chat with Karen this time rather than being rushed through. Sophie wu seemed quite shy but really nice. Who else met her?

My highlight of the day however was Sean astin who decided to sing a song to me! Aww made my day complete :)

Apart from brifly meeting the five doctors during the photoshoot, this was a quiet one for me. Too many people and I got a bit uncomfortable. I met Paul McGann, Colin Baker and Callum Blue.

To be honest, I wouldn't have bothered meeting Callum Blue. I watched Smallville, but wasn't a massive fan. My friend was a much bigger fan and was pretty desperate to meet him, and I have to say I'm really glad I did meet him. One of the nicest blokes I've ever met. Hopefully get another chance to meet him in Glasgow soon.

I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with Colin Baker. He has this reputation of being a fantastic guy and truly great amongst the fans. But sadly, that wasn't the case with me.

When I approached him, he wasn't with anyone and there was nobody behind me. He in mid-conversation with McGann, so I patiently waited for his conversation to finish. I gave my £15 to his minder whilst he was chatting, and he took the figure I wanted autographed out of my hand. He didn't ask my name or say hello, he just continued to talk to Paul. He tossed the signed figure back on the table without saying a word. I was a little bit dumbstruck. It just didn't seem to fit his reputation.

I did then ask if he would mind posing for a photo, and he was happy to do so and gave a smile. I said thank you afterwards and went on my way.

I understand now this may have been during the period that he had lost his bag, so he may have been feeling a bit miffed, but at the time I just couldn't believe it. I suppose even the best have their bad moments at times :(

Edited by jedimasterguff

I got autos from and photoshoots with:

Brian Blessed, Lena Headey, Brandon Routh, Sean Astin, Nichelle Nichols, Richard Kiel, Tom Baker, Michael Dorn, Phil LaMarr, Jason Momoa, Josef Altin, Finn Jones

Had autos only with (no photoshoots due to conflicting circumstances):

Suzi Plakson and Jonny Coyne

Had photoshoots only with:

Roxanne McKee, Lance Henriksen, Erick Avari and the 5 Doctors.

Everyone I met was really nice. I'm afraid the dreaded tongue-tiedness got the better of me with most of the guests, but I got to talk a bit to Phil LaMarr, Jonny Coyne and Suzi Plakson, who were all so sweet (Suzi actually recognized me from the Star Trek talk; I fear my hands got a bit expressive when I was talking to her and the security guard started looming - oooops!). Had a giggle with Finn Jones over the choice of photos available for him. Richard Kiel was so nice (even offered a photo at the desk without me asking for one!). Brandon Routh and Sean Astin were very friendly too. Brian Blessed was hilarious; I couldn't say much to him but it was wonderful to meet him. Never got a chance to get Roxanne's auto and didn't spot her at a desk - couldn't see her name on the seating plan either. I already had Lance's and Erick's autographs from previous visits and aimed to visit them if time permitted - it didn't, but I hope lots of people got to see them as they're great.

Lots of happy memories to take away!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

On Saturday I met...

Karen Gillan - my third time meeting Karen and she was as lovely as ever

John Barrowman - my second time meeting him and he was as smiley and wonderful as you would expect

Brandon Routh - just fantastic

Lena Headey - so friendly and nice to chat to

Five Doctors shoot was great and I'm thrilled with my photo with them

Colin Baker - third time meeting Colin and he is always so nice, glad to hear he got his bag back!

Phil LaMarr - nice to see some voice actors at the convention and he was very friendly

Finn Jones - really nice message on my picture

Josef Altin - brilliant!

Wendy Padbury - wonderful

Lousie Jameson - fantastic

David Banks - really friendly guy, we ended up chatting about how Nazis were definitely more evil than Cybermen and him playing Aslan in theartre

Sunday...

Lance Henriksen - brilliant message on my photo and a good chat about Call of Duty!

Roxanne McKee - beautiful lady who was warm and friendly

Natalia Tena - really friendly, great to meet her

Jason Mamoa - firmest handshake ever! Really nice guy

Brandon Routh - went back to meet him again on Sunday, that tells you how much of a gentleman he was

Deborah Watling - had wanted to meet her for years and she didn't dissapoint, very charming lady

So everyone was brilliant basically!

Edited by Mark - Last of the Time Lords

I was so thrilled that I actually got to chat with Karen this time rather than being rushed through. Sophie wu seemed quite shy but really nice. Who else met her?

My highlight of the day however was Sean astin who decided to sing a song to me! Aww made my day complete :)

everytime i walked past she wasnt there, at like 3pm i finally saw haw and she was texting on her phone the whole time haha

I met

Nichele Nichols (gorgeous as always)

Michael Dorn (more like stalked him - he is now our friend!)

Brandon Routh (the nicest man in the world and a bit cute too!) :smile:

Lena Headey (very friendly and she liked my hubbys' aftershave) :smile:

Carl Weathers (a man who makes alot of sense about movies)

Sean Astin

Dave Prowse

Kenny Baker

Fri - Guest Assisted Nichelle Nichols. What a legend, what a great day.

Sat - Pit Boss Photoshoot A. Met Lance Henrikson, Brian Blessed, Karen Gillan, Jason Momoa, the 5 Doctors, Richard Kiel and Blanche Ravalec

Sun - Pit Boss Long actor section. Met Amandla Stenberg, Caitlin Blackwood, Dayo Okeniyi, Debbie Watling, Eric Avari, Ezekiel Wigglesworth, Jessica Parker Kennedy, John Schuck, Johnny Coyne, Lauren Tom, Maya Glace-Green, Olivia d'Abo, Phil LaMarr, Roxanne McKee, Suzi Plakson.

Also met Callum Blue for a photoshoot and auto

I met Brandon Routh on friday morning . Such a fantastic guy. I took along 8 superman items for him to sign and he wrote the message To Andy, thanks for being such a big supes fan on one of my photos. The nicest guest i have ever met and really hope he comes back again soon.

• Like 1

Jeff Rawle - Bloody nice guy, so approachable and was able to make him laugh chatting about Drop The Dead Donkey, he loved it when I brought out my Drop the Dead Donkey Boxset for him to sign and expressed how much fun it was working on the show. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sean Astin - Meeting him was superb I told him how my father had taken me to see Goonies when it first came out he responded in a lovely way to this.

Lena Headey - Gorgeous Woman! Very sweet and petite we had a quick chat and I'm still smiling to myself now about it :) Xoxo

Vic Armstrong - I could write a damn essay here but I wont - meeting Vic again was fab for our posed photo at the table he held my Indy Figure and when I asked him which was his favourite 10x8 on his table he told me it was the iconic jumping from the horse onto the tank scene in the Last Crusade.- I wasnt going to go over my budget but knew this wasnt an opportunity to miss out on so I had him sign the 10x8 :)

Wendy Leech - Lovely lady and asked to look at my Indy figure and she was very intrigued with it. Was nice to meet her again :)

Olivia D'abo - Gorgeous simply gorgeous :) A very Friendly Guest.

Sean Astin

Carl Weathers

Lena Headly

Jason Momoa

Tim Witherspoon

Matt Holland

Jessica Kennedy Parker

Calum Blue

Brandon Routh

Fantastic guests all of them were really nice thanks for a great my first collectormania :)

Not many this time I'm afraid and as I was only there on Sunday, the three that I did get to meet were lovely, we had a long chat with both Erik Avari and Callum Blue about allsorts, and I had a photoshoot with the very handsome Brandon Routh.

Sean Astin

Carl Weathers

Lena Headly

Jason Momoa

Tim Witherspoon

Matt Holland

Jessica Kennedy Parker

Calum Blue

Brandon Routh

Fantastic guests all of them were really nice thanks for a great my first collectormania :)

Awesome list, swap Tim Witherspoon for the 2 hunger games actors and you have the exact same meet list as me, haha!

• Like 1

i met brandon routh, jason momoa, sean astin and carl weathers - i had to miss leana headley due to being able to attend sat :-(

Lena was there both Saturday and Sunday. Ended up meeting her both days and lovely she was too.