Who did you meet at Collectormania.

I met Jonny Coyne, who I thought was lovely - had a long chat, nice dedication, and he came out from behind his table for two separate photos and was really friendly; Sean Astin - also lovely and happy to pose for photos despite me having camera problems; Erick Avari, who insisted on asking my entire life story before he would let the crew member take my money for the autograph, and then happily posed for photos; and Jason Momoa, who was jovial, gorgeous, dedicated my photo, shook my hand and winked at me. Swoon :dance:

I didn't see Erick Avari as mentioned by Loxias but he did look really friendly.

I met

Brian Blessed

Jason Momoa

Lena Headey

Brandon Routh

Finn Jones

Sophie Wu

John Barrowman

All nice friendly people, Momoa was a touch on the quiet/shy side though it seemed.

I didn't see Erick Avari as mentioned by Loxias but he did look really friendly.

Met Erick on friday when there was no-one else waiting for him so had time for quite a lengthy chat. What a lovely, warm and interesting man. Discussed quite a few different aspects of his work. He remembered me in the photoshoot today as well.

If you have any interest in anything he's done, well worth meeting him.

So far have met (in no particular order):

Erick Avari

Jason Momoa

Lena Headey

Karen Gillan

David Bradley

Finn Jones

Josef Atlin

Tom Baker

Brian Blessed

Sean Astin

Michael Dorn

Nichelle Nichols

Just Natalia Tena and Roxanne McKee for tomorrow.

My list who i met today was

Karen Gillan i met virtually straight away

Phill Lamarr amazing man

Lauren Tom

Wendy Padbury

Louise Jameson

Michael Dorn

Nichelle Nichols

John Barrowman Top class bloke get him back any time

Peter Davison

Tom Baker again What a legend brilliant bloke

Lance Henriksen

Brian Blessed

Sean Astin very nice bloke bring him back

An amazing day roll on LFACC :dance: :dance:

I met Jessica Parker Kennedy who was lovely, got to talk about Smallville for a good while, and nice posed photo.

Callum Blue was next up and by far the nicest celebrity I met. We talked over 5 minutes on his portrayal of Zod and his future plans, also very accommodating for photo.

Matt Holland was next, great guy, interesting hearing his opinions. Got his book signed which was nice, again great posed photo.

Brandon Routh, top guy who commented on my Scott pilgrim t shirt, told me bout his desire to work in a fantasy program like game of thrones. So glad they had pictures of Scott pilgrim to be signed as well.

Hunger games cast, Amandla was sweet and Dayo was cool, got nice posed pic with Dayo.

Carl Weathers, relaxed and softly spoken guy, didn't say much but got nice pic signed.

Sean Astin, was amazed at how quick I got to see him, I did not expect to get chance to see him and I certainly did not expect a posed photo with him which was the big bonus of the day! Nice guy

Jason Momoa, didn't say anything to me at all, just smiled and shook my hand

Lena Headey was my final guest who was amazing, spoke of her nights out with game of thrones cast!

I met all five doctor who's today. They were all brilliant, although the ones that stood out for me the most was colin baker, paul mcgann and tom baker ( who made me laugh).

Also met john barrowman , who is quite nice and upbeat.

All in all i had a good day :)

Yesterday I went to meet Jessica Parker Kennedy who was lovely and we chatted about how the Secret Circle got cancelled and she was genuinely touched by some of the fan efforts to bring it back. And she posed for a lovely photo with me.

I went back and got another auto from her today, and she remembered me from yesterday too.

Met Lena Headey today. She eyeballed me taking a picture from back in the queue, but didnt seem to mind too much. We had a funny chat and she was really lovely and down to earth and shook my hand.

Went on the Friday morning, first met Sean Astin who wrote a great inscription on my screenshot from Las Vegas. Next Lance Henriksen who told me they are this close to getting the go ahead for a Millennium film. John Schuck was great and we chatted for a few minutes. The star for me was Erick Avari, we chatted for a good while about his appearance in my no.1 show NYPD Blue and he told me a couple of great behind the scenes stories. All 4 happily posed for a photo, they were the only 4 guests I needed to meet, roll on LFCC.

Yesterday I met Dayo Okeniyi, Amandla Stenberg, Lena Headey, Karen Gillan and Finn Jones and they were all amazing! I also met Jason Momoa while waiting for my train at the station! It was awesome! We had a little chat and I got a picture with him! I wasn't expecting that at all so it made my day even better!

• Like 1

Yesterday we met:

Brian Blessed- Amazing guest very chatty and lots of fun!! Glad we got him early in the day though as his queue just got worse and worse.

Tom Baker

Lena Headey

Nichelle Nicholls- Lovely lady and autograph but a slow signer, spent a long long time in her queue

Michael Dorn

Sean Astin- Great guy and not as rushed as i expected it to be!

David Bradley

Jeff Rawle

Got everything we wanted and overall had a great day.

I just met Karen, and she was incredibly lovely, as usual. I actually managed to have a few conversations with her throughout the day, and got a hug, and she just seemed so friendly and happy, from the beginning of the day to the very end. She was definitely worth travelling all the way over night for.

• Like 1

Today my main targets were Natalia Tena and Roxanne McKee. Got to see both very quickly and they were really nice. Natalia was very cold and very popular so was soon moved into one of the spare sheltered areas.

Also met Jason and Lena again, thanks partly to the people I was with being very persuasive and also because I saw photos for each that I'd missed yesterday and just couldn't pass up getting signed. Both were once again really great and even though it made me go over budget a bit, I'm glad I did.

My list who i met today was

Karen Gillan i met virtually straight away

Phill Lamarr amazing man

Lauren Tom

Wendy Padbury

Louise Jameson

Michael Dorn

Nichelle Nichols

John Barrowman Top class bloke get him back any time

Peter Davison

Tom Baker again What a legend brilliant bloke

Lance Henriksen