Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

one of my ones with sean astin...

e8r3b6.jpg

I Love this picture of you and Sean :) Am sure I saw you a few times on Saturday :) Glad you got to see him Xoxo

thanks hun i was sooo happy :D he was so lovely and im still buzzing right now... i even asked if he could write goonies never say die on my picture and he was more then happy to do it :D

ahhh did ya?! shoulda come said hello!

You're welcome :) Was so fantastic to meet, I agree. Keep that feeling in your Heart Hun. He was very approachable wasnt he :)

It was only after I saw this pic that I knew it was you - this was really my first year that I'd met people either for the first time or was recognised by others but will know now what you look like and say hi for LFCC :) Xoxo

okies sounds like a plan :D think i can die happy now ... haha he was more then happy to put goonies never die on my photo tooooooo :)

I love it when a plan comes together ;)

294kjf8.jpg

Lovely picture :) X Its one of the best scenes in my opinion.

• Like 1

docs.jpg

Not the real photograph, but a photo of it that someone uploaded for me. I can't wait to get the real thing! I only heard about the shoot a few days before. For me it was an event not to be missed. They Doctors were happy to oblige me and play along!

• Like 1

Did anyone see the girl dressed as a character from Sucker Punch??? haha, awesome.......I wanted to ask her for a photo but she had a rather large guy with her (boyfriend?!) so thought best not to, haha.

Awesome outfit

]

docs.jpg

Not the real photograph, but a photo of it that someone uploaded for me. I can't wait to get the real thing! I only heard about the shoot a few days before. For me it was an event not to be missed. They Doctors were happy to oblige me and play along!

Brilliant picture! One of the best I've ever seen!

mpharris: I see you had the same Brian Blessed photo as I did (which wasn't one on his table), I got one of him in a white jumper looking thoughtful printed as an 8x10. :)

I did bring this one myself but when I saw him early on Saturday he did have it on his table, possibly they'd all gone by the time you saw him.