Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

Here are some of mine from the talks yesterday, I'm still at CMMK today so wont be able to scan in my photoshoots until tonight/tomorrow :smile:

IMG_1960.jpg

Finn

IMG_1973.jpg

Karen

I just want to steal these pictures and print them and hang them on my wall they're so hq and pretty. they were by far my favourite guests of the whole thing. thank you for posting these.

Aw thanks very much!! I just got a new camera so Collectormania was the trial run with it. Glad you like them! :dance:

I haven't seen any photos of Lena yet :crying:

Not finished editing my pictures yet, but here is one from the talk to tide you over until someone posts some up :smile:

IMG_2061.jpg

There was a sign up saying no photos or videos for Lena, I also saw ones for Tom Baker and Roxanne McKee. If I see a sign then I always do what it says, but I did get annoyed when (in 2 of those queues) the person behind me just started taking photos and no-one told them to stop. That's my biggest annoyance from the weekend, I would have loved to have taken photos of them signing the items, but I follow the rules, it annoys me when people who don't end up with pictures and I don't. I think that needs to be cracked down on, by the crew, otherwise it's not fair at all. :thumbdown:

• Like 2

I was at the front of Lena's queue on Saturday and it was her agent that requested the no photos or videoing signs.

Fair enough. There may be personal or contractual reasons for it which is fine. Nice to get a photo of the guest signing if i can but not a problem if not allowed and she was really, really lovely.

I think someone mentioned she was a bit wary about how people would be with her as the character she plays on GoT isn't exactly very nice but i found her very welcoming and warm, especially on Sunday by which time she'd probably realised we're not all total weirdos and can distinguish the actor from the character ;)

Yeah, I saw that. I have to admit that I'm one of the few people who are still living under a rock when it comes to GoT and haven't really watched it so I would be unaware of the character she plays or indeed anything else within the plot.

What I did see was a very lovely and as you say welcoming person, I know her best from The Parole Officer and 300 and she was an utter delight to meet.

That Karen Gillan sure likes wearing those short dresses doesn't she? I bet every male in the front row was hoping for a Basic Instinct moment haha ;)

*Whistles nonchalantly and points to Halo* ;) lol

Here's a few of mine from the weekend

f7VoVl.jpg

Brandon Routh

7eYsNl.jpg

Dayo Okeniyi

jGa35l.jpg

Amandla Stenberg

zpHMfl.jpg

Lance Henriksen

YNHCYl.jpg

Jason Mamoa (He gave me a hug........Bromance :D )

OkDsyl.jpg

David Bradley

YPqBMl.jpg

Paul McGann (withnail and i is one of my favorite films ever so meeting him was amazing)

vRGBfl.jpg

Louise Brealy..........and her quavers

Gm5PFl.jpg

Natalia Tena (Ive had a crush on her since harry potter so to get a big hug from her was like a dream come true)

q8tg1l.jpg

Carl Weathers

2 pints on Momoa's table?//

That isn't a pint. More like half a pint.

Comparing the glass to his arm, it looks like a pint to me...but even so! (I'm not criticising, just surprised)

Edited by User16
  • Like 1

Comparing the glass to his arm, it looks like a pint to me...but even so! (I'm not criticising, just surprised)

I'd say it's because his arms were so big lol.

Looks like a European style glass, so it will be somewhere in between probably. Came across loads of that style of glass when working in bars. Shame about the brand though....