Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

Here are some of mine from the talks yesterday, I'm still at CMMK today so wont be able to scan in my photoshoots until tonight/tomorrow :smile:

IMG_1921.jpg

Dayo and Amandla

IMG_1935.jpg

Brandon

IMG_1944.jpg

Jason

IMG_1960.jpg

Finn

IMG_1948.jpg

Josef

IMG_1973.jpg

Karen

IMG_2003.jpg

John

IMG_2024.jpg

5 Doctors!!

Edited by Elspeth
  • Like 2

Hi guys...

I was there yesterday and met a couple of people...

My pictures are on my web site... you might like to take a look around the site as this is where I put all my photos for these events since Collectormania 7!

Yesterdays pictures are in the Collectormania Milton Keynes tab right at the bottom... enjoy the site. :)

www.richiesfamousencounters.weebly.com

Edited by Richie Rich
  • Like 1

Hi guys...

I was there yesterday and met a couple of people...

My pictures are on my web site... you might like to take a look around the site as this is where I put all my photos for these events since Collectormania 7!

Yesterdays pictures are in the Collectormania Milton Keynes tab right at the bottom... enjoy the site. :)

www.richiesfamousencounters.weebly.com

Fantastic site, just enjoyed half an hour of reading all your stories. Have added to my favourites.

Finally at a computer! Here's some better photos of my time at CMMK:

IMGP0409.jpg

Dayo Okeniyi and myself; a true gentleman!

IMGP0410.jpg

Amandla and I. She was so sweet askjasjasak can't even describe how lovely she was.

IMGP0425.jpg

Dayo and Jason Momoa playing football

IMGP0431.jpg

Brandon Routh's goal!

IMGP0433.jpg

Jason Momoa's goal!

IMGP0426-1.jpg

Amandla videoing the footie match

IMGP0434.jpg

Hunger Games talk.

(and a terrible one of the Hunger Games cosplayers on Friday...)

20120601_155810.jpg

• Like 1

Here are a few photos from the weekend! :D

Me and Amandla! Oh my god she's so cute.. adore her <3

img254.jpg

Me and Hannah and Andrew! :)

img251.jpg

Me and Natalia, she really loved Bert the Hippo :P

img253.jpg

Me and awesome Captain Jack :D

DSCN3956.jpg

If you are this person, please let me know, because you are awesome. :P :

DSCN3955.jpg

Some awesome Drs:

DSCN3953.jpg

DSCN3937.jpg

Katnisss!

DSCN3923.jpg

Me with George Dent from Drop The Dead Donkey aka the very Lovely Jeff Rawle :)

IMG_8375.jpg

Mikey from Goonies the very nice Sean Astin :)

IMG_8376.jpg

With Harrison Ford Stunt Double and Friend of Harrisons, and technically Indiana Jones himself Vic Armstrong holding my Indiana Jones figure whilst also holding a picture of him showing one of the thrilling scenes in Temple of Doom

IMG_8379.jpg

Karen Allen/Kate Capshaw/Alison Doodys Stunt Double and was also very interested in my Indiana Jones figure and liked the look of it and so a cute little discussion started about that with Wendy Leech (Vics Wife as I've said before both are very lovely people and make a great couple) :)

IMG_8386.jpg

Karen Arnold from the Wonder Years Olivia D'abo.

IMG_8438.png

What can I say? I have a thing for Cats... Especially Black Cats - would also like to thank you (or if anyone knows Black Cat to thank her for me) for posing for this Photo. It really made my day ;)

IMG_8437.png

Here are some of mine from the talks yesterday, I'm still at CMMK today so wont be able to scan in my photoshoots until tonight/tomorrow :smile:

IMG_1960.jpg

Finn

IMG_1973.jpg

Karen

I just want to steal these pictures and print them and hang them on my wall they're so hq and pretty. they were by far my favourite guests of the whole thing. thank you for posting these.

Here are a few photos from the weekend! :D

If you are this person, please let me know, because you are awesome. :P :

DSCN3955.jpg

I can't help you with who they were, but when I saw their outfit in the primeval photo queue it made me smile :)

I haven't seen any photos of Lena yet :crying:

You weren't allowed to take any of her, that's why. Not from the queue or at the desk. Though I dare say some tried. IN fact when I went back to see her on Sunday, the two guys in front of me had their phones on camera mode but pretended to be on calls/texting. Dunno if they got away with it but I was worried it might cause an incident and put her in a bad mood before I went up again. Luckily nothing came of it but why can't people just respect the signs, even if you don't like it?

Don't know if there was a specific personal reason or anything but I always take note of and obey the signs that are put up.

She was lovely to meet though.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 2

I was at the front of Lena's queue on Saturday and it was her agent that requested the no photos or videoing signs.

Fair enough. There may be personal or contractual reasons for it which is fine. Nice to get a photo of the guest signing if i can but not a problem if not allowed and she was really, really lovely.

I think someone mentioned she was a bit wary about how people would be with her as the character she plays on GoT isn't exactly very nice but i found her very welcoming and warm, especially on Sunday by which time she'd probably realised we're not all total weirdos and can distinguish the actor from the character ;)