Photo thread

Not_Pennys_Ship

Only took a handful today, can see the gallery from my sig link but here's some embedded too...

_DSC0721.jpg_DSC0722.jpg

_DSC0723.jpg_DSC0729.jpg

Not sure what happened with the Michael Dorn pic, got something very wrong as the background is massively overexposed and just a white-out although he's fine. All others ok.

• Like 2

How was Sean with posing for pics at the table?

Can't answer that sorry, I've kinda got into liking the type of shots I've posted. I was the only one there at the time so didn't see anyone else ask either but he had no problem when I asked to take that one.

I'd imagine he'll be a lot busier rest of the weekend though.

Only took a handful today, can see the gallery from my sig link but here's some embedded too...

_DSC0723.jpg

Not sure what happened with the Michael Dorn pic, got something very wrong as the background is massively overexposed and just a white-out although he's fine. All others ok.

i like it in fact if this type of photo was on the desk i would get it signed

Not sure about the one on the left but the one on the right is a Djinn from the Clash of the Titans remake.

Great pictures so far !

Cool, thanks. That helps. Glad you like them.

Should have more time tomorrow to maybe take some of other things going on. Had quite a lot to do today.

great pictures, shame about how packed it was tho!

Thanks, was very busy and came to a complete standstill at times with people crowding around trying to gawp at some of the guests but managed to get everything done I needed to without any problems.

DSCF3067.jpg

Me and Callum...we talked about Vancouver, Bridge Studios and Romford, Essex (where he comes from and my husband used to work)..cheeky git asked if hubby worked on Romford Market...guess my accent is a wee bit TOWIE, even though I'm a Kentish Maid!..:P

Deeds xx

And my life is now complete...I have been hugged and kissed by a Thunderbird!...the lovely Shane Rimmer, quite possibly the sweetest, kindest man I've met since the late great Don S Davis....I shall treasure my Scott Tracy signed pic and this photo forever...

DSCF3079.jpg

Lovely, lovely, man... :wub:

how do you download a photo on to here please?

You might want to seek photographer's permission but right click on mouse and save as?

If you mean how do you display a picture on the forum then you need to upload it to hosting site such as flickr, photobucket, picasa (in my case) or your own webspace etc and then add a link to it using the toolbar in the editor box when you post a reply.

Just a few snaps from today. My first CM:MK event (have been to LFCC few times). Good day and would certainly attend another MK show (although a tad cold at times)

The legend that is Jake La Motta..

IMG_4077-1.jpg

John Barrowaman was really good when signing this for my wife who could not attemd. He even did a personal message for her on my vid camera which I thought was great. True entertainer!

MVI_408400022420-44-36.jpg

MVI_408400095220-45-27.jpg

Karen Gillian was simply stunning. I nearly paid for another auto afterwards so that I could see her again!!!

MVI_408600004320-46-05.jpg

Edited by jediknight49