Feedback

Tina197

Personally I think its great that some of the guests dont allow over the table photos. I just wish that every guest would refuse. Especially with the bigger guests, having these ttype of photos really slows down the queue. Added to that, some of us buy photoshoots and therefore its unfare to allow across the desk photos for some while others have to pay.

See, it's your opinion and that's fine but I'm afraid I'm going to disagree with you. Not everyone who attends these events can afford to pay for photoshoots with guests as well as autographs and all the other expenses as well. Nobody HAS to pay for a photoshoot - it's your choice. Plus, to take it to a logical conclusion, if lots more people paid for photoshoots and all guests did them you would a) find that the guests were at the tables for a lot less time signing autographs, therefore reducing the likelihood that those who wanted their photoshoots signed could get them done and B) need more photoshoot areas and photographers!

I think the taking of photos from the queue as you're waiting for things to get signed as with Tennant at EMS is a good compromise for the busier guests, otherwise you're going to de-personalise the experience of meeting the guest even more than it can be already.

I agree that the taking of photos in the Tennant queue was a very good compromise and that would be great with all guests but it is very frustrating when you are queuing for someone for an hour because every single person has asked for a posed photo.

I saw at least 2 people walking away from queues having had major strops because they couldn't have the posed shot that they thought they were entitled to.

Then they need to pay more attention to the signs that are up everywhere. Often both at the front of the queue for a guest and right behind their heads. Sorry to be blunt about it, but it's not exactly kept a secret if there are no posed or even no photos at all.

I do disagree with the "no table photos at all" argument though. I don't begrudge anyone getting an over the table photo even if I'm getting a proper photoshoot with the same guest. As long as it doesn't hold things up too much of course. Personally I think I look terrible in photos and when stretched and contorted over a desk look even worse. I do it sometimes but have now got into the habit of taking a photo just of the guests signing or just as themselves and it seems a bit more natural that way. Then I get a proper shoot with the ones I really want to have a photo with.

I think you hit the nail on the head there when you said great as long as it doesn't hold things up. I can give you examples of at least three guests on the weekend twhose quues were being held up due to constant asking for photos. All these guests were brillinat and agreed to have them but it was very frustrating.

Then that's for a crew member to manage or for someone to bring to their attention. It doesn't have to take forever and as long as there's no sign saying "no posed photos" then you have to expect people will be asking. I've even had guests ask me if I want a picture with them if I haven't done so. As i said, I'm actually very happy taking just a nice photo of them behind the desk signing when I can. It's quick as I have everything ready to go and doesn't hold things up.

Some people are also not very aware of how much time they're taking and how many people are behind them. I always try not to over stay and some guests do like to talk but I find after wandering around a bit you get a feel for which queues are moving quickly, which slowly and I adjust my plans accorindgly. And if possible, get to a guest when there's not may others around. Obviously not always possible but if you're prepared to hang around it's often possible. Caught both Jason and Lena again on Sunday when there was hardly anyone around and got a longer conversation than I'd done previously but generally I have a question prepared or something to say and even just that minimal interaction and acknowledgement is enough for me and I move on.

Then you get people like Erick Avari who I met on friday and was fascinating to chat to with no-one around. Had a good 10 mins or so with him without holding anyone else up.

To be honest, my only complaint was the free bus. When i got there one bus arrived , most of us got on but a quarter of the group were left behind. Very cramped as some of us kept kicking each other trying to find our footing as the bus went round the roundabouts. At one point i thought the bus was going to topple over...

Then when we got there..it was the wrong side of the stadium. The bus driver drove along the carpark and randomly stopped at one point to let us off, which meant walking from the other side of the stadium to the entrance. When it came to getting the bus back, i wasn't sure if the pick up point was where i was dropped off or in front of stadium ( like previous trips to the stadium). Apart from that i enjoyed the day.

I went on the Saturday, and if I'd known how poorly signed the free bus would be and how long I'd have to wait, I'd have just walked from Bletchley station like I did two years ago.

The only sign I saw was an A4 sign on the wrong side of the bus stop (in otherwords you had to walk past them all) that said Stop 33 - Main Road. Well unless you know the area how are you to know it is the main road?

Apart from that, the only problems were I kept gettting stuck in queues I had no interest in, just couldn't move. I could have potentially spend another £100 on autographs had I been able to get a decent look at the merchandise on the stalls to see if they had what I wanted to get signed. But I didn't stick around in there any more than I had to, so didn't get those extra autographs.

Can I just say.. this was my first time at MK and I thought it was bloody awesome..

I attended on the Friday and then crewed for the first time on Sat and Sun in various roles... I bloody loved the event even though it was cold and wet but that can happen anywhere like being at a football match.

I met a lot of awesome people and got chatting to a few other attendees who loved the event too...

Bring on LFCC 2012!!!

• Moderators

Ticketing needs to be more rigorously enforced than it was, especially early in the day. We had ticket 504 for Sean Astin and were able to get in when the advertised numbers were 0-500, around 4.30-5pm. Chap in front of us had 548, and if that had been us we would have waited until open q or 0-550 was called, especially as there was a queue still for him even that late in the day. Yes, I know telling people they'll have to wait won't be popular, but that's what pit bosses and senior crew should be sorting out. If people create a scene, they should be ejected. I see some of the crew were telling people to wait their allocated turn, even if the manner in which the news was conveyed wasn't ideal.

This is actually down to crew discretion. Putting the numbers 0-500 and then not letting people in if it's quiet would be silly, yet you can't necessarily put it up 0-550 as then you might get an influx of people overloading the queue. At that point the crew member just has to make a decision, and actually NOT sticking to the numbers can be a very good move.

Most people put in charge of queues know exactly what they're doing, and are familiar with making these decisions from past experience. Doesn't mean every queue will be managed in the same way, and it never will be. They have a lot to consider before making those calls. We might not always agree with them but the system usually works.

Ticketing needs to be more rigorously enforced than it was, especially early in the day. We had ticket 504 for Sean Astin and were able to get in when the advertised numbers were 0-500, around 4.30-5pm. Chap in front of us had 548, and if that had been us we would have waited until open q or 0-550 was called, especially as there was a queue still for him even that late in the day. Yes, I know telling people they'll have to wait won't be popular, but that's what pit bosses and senior crew should be sorting out. If people create a scene, they should be ejected. I see some of the crew were telling people to wait their allocated turn, even if the manner in which the news was conveyed wasn't ideal.

This is actually down to crew discretion. Putting the numbers 0-500 and then not letting people in if it's quiet would be silly, yet you can't necessarily put it up 0-550 as then you might get an influx of people overloading the queue. At that point the crew member just has to make a decision, and actually NOT sticking to the numbers can be a very good move.

Most people put in charge of queues know exactly what they're doing, and are familiar with making these decisions from past experience. Doesn't mean every queue will be managed in the same way, and it never will be. They have a lot to consider before making those calls. We might not always agree with them but the system usually works.

Exactly what I was going to say as someone who was organising one of them on Saturday. Thanks for saving me the typing, David :)

Fair enough, thanks for the feedback. Just seemed to me that the question of chaotic queues was one which had caused undue problems, but maybe that was more in the photoshoot areas than the autograph queues. Didn't have any trouble ourselves, at least not this time, but we have had issues in the past.

Disclosure: you're reading the words of someone who would rather have liked the rules bent so that our prized photo of Shatner and Nimoy together could have been signed by Nimoy when he was at CM:MK a few years ago. However on a day when we had to catch a train to Edinburgh mid-afternoon, we ran into a crew member who wouldn't let us queue jump and refused to take our photo and guarantee its later safe return signed. So they were doing their job and we lost out. Our tough. Too bad that it means we'll more than likely never get that photo signed by both of them now.

The chap who was "organising" the que for the Karen Gillan photo shoot was a numpty. We had a nice orderly que going at the photo shoot room side and he decided to move everybody in this orderly que behind the railings looking out onto the pitch. In the meanwhile a new que formed where we were originally and they all managed to get their photos taken first. I bought my Karen Gillan ticket as soon as they were on sale yet I ended up behind people with higher numbers. The worst part was the wait for the photo and the mild chaos that ensued. Im lucky because I have a big gob and pointed out my photo and got off. Surely an email address could be taken at point of purchase online and the image sent to this address? MK Dons is not a great venue for someone who due to talk times & such has to stay all day. There was no real bar area for a sit down and a chill, theres no chance of breaking up the day by going to talks as they are now all payment only and if you sat looking out on to the terraces you risked ending up like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining. As for the talks as much as I enjoyed the 5 Doctors chat it was over quickly for £45. The way the crew member wound it up abrubtly was a bit off too. They do need someone to MC these talks by the way. The 5 Doctors was a one time opportunity but it appears £45 is too much for most. The talk was less than half full. I hear other talks attendance was low too. I really do think talks should be free. As for the venue it was awful. I had a shock when I got there. Raining indoors is a new experiance. I had a photoshoot with Karen Gillan. Thank god I had the foresight to bring a change of clothes & toiletries and such as by 2.00 I looked like a down and out. Im greatful for the guests but this event was not great. The queing where Katy, Louise & Wendy were was a joke. How can you have horizontal queing? I will never go to MK Dons again. Its a horrible place for a signing event. Thanks for the opportunity for allowing me to meet Tom, Karen, Peter, Sylv, Colin, Paul, Louise, Caitlin, Katy, Wendy & such but that venue is bobbins.

I went to both saturday & Sunday this year after giving last year a miss, the saturday was hectic and very hard to move in places but I didn't leave until around 6 although in some places it was pretty Cold. I have saw the other thread with complaint about Jake La Motta, who was taken ill, I did see him being taken around & at one point it seemed like he was being pulled around. However i was able to get all the signatures I had come up for, Brian Blessed being the last. I turned up on Sunday where it was even more colder, I saw members of staff shaking and even Martin Offiah was shaking and saying how cold it was. I did have problems trying to get Hannah's signature, i had got the 4 others I wanted, when i was given the ticket I was told to come around 11am, I came back and they had just put the number up to 100, they told me to come back at around 12. I went away and checked and found out she had a photo shoot then, which would be followed by a lunch breah and a talk at 2, I went back to the queue at around 11.30, it was pretty small, my number was only about 50 out. I was told to go & find somewhere warm and come back around 2pm. I stood around for 5 minutes when one of the staff when to the queue and checked the tickets, to see a member of public in the queue, without a ticket, and she did not tell them move, she just said I didn't hear that ok. I decided to leave and not bother this time, as i was frozen as it was. Apart from that the rest of the event was brilliant, maybe they do either need to change the venue or move the dealers out and the stars indoors, who knows ?

Seeing as it was the order of the day getting in line before your number was anywhere near ready I thought id try it myself. The crew member who was a nice enough chap also uttered the immortal line " I didnt see that" upon seeing my number was far too early for me to be in line.

Seeing as it was the order of the day getting in line before your number was anywhere near ready I thought id try it myself. The crew member who was a nice enough chap also uttered the immortal line " I didnt see that" upon seeing my number was far too early for me to be in line.

What's the point in having any kind of system in place if this is going on? First of all people should respect the rules, second, crew should be enforcing the rules, with some common sense approaches when it's quiet as has been explained elsewhere.

If you keep letting people into the queue who shouldn't be there yet, then it looks busier than it is and the VT numbers won't be incremented properly and people who are waiting for their number to come up will end up waiting even longer as people who shouldn't be there are skewing the system.

i know I may come across as petty or beaureacratic but the system is in place for a reason and abusing it like this will just cause problems for everyone down the line.

• Like 1

I went away and checked and found out she had a photo shoot then, which would be followed by a lunch breah and a talk at 2, I went back to the queue at around 11.30, it was pretty small, my number was only about 50 out. I was told to go & find somewhere warm and come back around 2pm. I stood around for 5 minutes when one of the staff when to the queue and checked the tickets, to see a member of public in the queue, without a ticket, and she did not tell them move, she just said I didn't hear that ok.

While I wasn't there at the time, having taken Andrew to his photoshoot, it could well be that they weren't letting anyone else into the queue because Hannah and Andrew had a joint shoot listed before her own shoot. If that's not the case I've no idea, sorry.

I have been known to use the "I didn't see that" line when exercising common sense doing a VQ line, though I'm not sure I'm a nice chap so it may not be me being referred to in the other post :D

What's the point in having any kind of system in place if this is going on? First of all people should respect the rules, second, crew should be enforcing the rules, with some common sense approaches when it's quiet as has been explained elsewhere.

If you keep letting people into the queue who shouldn't be there yet, then it looks busier than it is and the VT numbers won't be incremented properly and people who are waiting for their number to come up will end up waiting even longer as people who shouldn't be there are skewing the system.

i know I may come across as petty or beaureacratic but the system is in place for a reason and abusing it like this will just cause problems for everyone down the line.

Rockstar I completely agree. This is the sort of behaviour that makes everyone's experiences terrible, and it's rude people that ruin the event for everyone else. Sorry, but I'm being honest.

Rockstar I completely agree. This is the sort of behaviour that makes everyone's experiences terrible, and it's rude people that ruin the event for everyone else. Sorry, but I'm being honest.

Ok, let me pose a scenario here.

You're running a VQ, you've given out 800+ tickets. You start off queueing as normal, letting people into the queue only if they have the correct number. All well and good. But.....

The queue dies down a bit, you check in the area to see if anyone has a ticket below, around or just above that number. There isn't, but there are a few people hanging around with a number significantly higher. Do you say to them "sorry, rules are rules" and let the queue die down to nothing, or do you let them in. The common sense approach is to let them in, surely, rather than let the queue die to nothing while you wait for these earlier numbers who may not even turn up for another 3 hours?

Ah, but you may say "so why not up the number on the VQ board?" A good question, but you know (because you've been running the queue) that say out of the first hundred VQ tickets you've only taken about 30, so there are still 70 out there. You might put the number up 20 or so but any more than that and you're screwed if all of a sudden 50 or so of those 70 missing turn up within a couple of minutes of each other.

Running a VQ takes common sense. I've fallen foul of the scenario I outlined once a few years ago - due to someone higher than me telling me to keep putting the numbers upwards. I'm always fair to people with the lower numbers but equally I'm adaptable enough to allow someone with a higher number who has a child with problems for example in when I can. Bottom line, I got my queue to open queue by 4.30 Saturday having given out around 870 tickets. I wouldn't have done that if I'd stuck slavishly to the numbers.

Had a fantastic day on saturday ,everyone was so nice all the guests I spoke to were great they all had time to chat and were happy to have photos taken except one that was micheal dorn who refused to have a photo taken which was a little mean as there was no sign up saying no posed photos , but apart from that had a great time as normal, this was my first time going to the mk stadium and found the parking to be awful , is this the norm for this venue ? or was it a one off due to the building work , anyway thank you showmasters for a great day out ........

Well if the queue dies down, upping it by 25/50/75 with a dead queue is manageable. They wouldnt go beyond that as people have said, it then causes an influx and people around may think it's closer to being upped to near there number.

I got let into a queue I was far away from getting into once this weekend. Lena on saturday. I actually went up to get a VQ ticket as I wasnt sure about getting her earlier (money-wise) and my mate's ticket who I was with was ready to go in. The nice crew on the tickets gave me one (about 200 away form getting in) but as I was with someone who was going in, and because there were 5 people in her queue and no one milling about to get in, they took the VQ back off me and let me in. As we came out there were still no one else coming in or hanging about trying to. Very quiet it seemed.

This worked not only for me, but for people waiting and the crew. That was one less higher VQ for them to worry about getting in later in the day and one less higher VQ before others. While the queue was quiet they got us in and out so we wouldnt be part of congestion later when the queue picked up.

Ok, let me pose a scenario here.

You're running a VQ, you've given out 800+ tickets. You start off queueing as normal, letting people into the queue only if they have the correct number. All well and good. But.....

The queue dies down a bit, you check in the area to see if anyone has a ticket below, around or just above that number. There isn't, but there are a few people hanging around with a number significantly higher. Do you say to them "sorry, rules are rules" and let the queue die down to nothing, or do you let them in. The common sense approach is to let them in, surely, rather than let the queue die to nothing while you wait for these earlier numbers who may not even turn up for another 3 hours?

Ah, but you may say "so why not up the number on the VQ board?" A good question, but you know (because you've been running the queue) that say out of the first hundred VQ tickets you've only taken about 30, so there are still 70 out there. You might put the number up 20 or so but any more than that and you're screwed if all of a sudden 50 or so of those 70 missing turn up within a couple of minutes of each other.

Running a VQ takes common sense. I've fallen foul of the scenario I outlined once a few years ago - due to someone higher than me telling me to keep putting the numbers upwards. I'm always fair to people with the lower numbers but equally I'm adaptable enough to allow someone with a higher number who has a child with problems for example in when I can. Bottom line, I got my queue to open queue by 4.30 Saturday having given out around 870 tickets. I wouldn't have done that if I'd stuck slavishly to the numbers.

The senario you describe isn't unreasonable and I did say that a common sense approach was explained elsewhere and I accept that it is needed and things need to adjusted and adapted constantly. Maybe i read the original post incorrectly but the impression was that people were joining an already reasonable queue, not going through when it was quiet. Apologies if I'm wrong but that I think is wrong.

If it helps I have been turned away at other SM events even when it's been a quiet queue and I've had a much higher number (most of the time I wouldn't even consider asking though, I wait for my number to come up) but a few times when my number is isn't far off that I have gone through. Guess it all comes down to whoever is dealing with the queues but a consistent approach should be used.

Part of the issue this weekend though was that a number of us didn't have our VQ tickets taken off us (or even checked a lot of the time) and it was quite clear this was the same for others and people were swapping tickets to let friends and others reuse low numbers. This too would have had a knock-on effect and possibly prevented some people with very high numbers from meeting guests.

I've never known any of this happen before at an SM event unless a guest has gone to open q and I've not had to use the ticket I picked up earlier in the day. Always had the ticket taken off me so it couldn't be used again.

As I got there early, I had low numbers or was able to wait until the end of the day so it didn't matter to me. Met everyone I needed to without any problems at all but can also see how these lapses in procedure could lead to others missing out.

Rockstar - I wasn't digging at you and I fully agree with the sentiments you and others outline. However people have to learn how to do things - there's a first time for everything after all - and yes mistakes are made. It's part of the learning process.

One question though:

Is it possible for every single crew member to have consistent common sense?

I had a largely enjoyable weekend, usual niggles here and there - some couldn't be helped, others could.

Guests - Met everyone I wanted to with the exception of getting a Brian Blessed auto, his queue was so long and still going after 6 on the Saturday, we decided to give him a miss but had a great photo shoot! :) John Schuck was my highlight of the weekend, was great in the Star Trek talk on the Sunday, in his photo shoot and was happy to chat about Law & Order: SVU. I also had nice poses with Carl Weathers and Richard Kiel. Also liked Suzie Plakson starting the Star Trek talk on her own despite the other three actors having not arrived!

The venue itself was good - i've never had a problem with it even in the bad weather and it gives the event a charm about it that others don't. The parking was...interesting! Luckily we got a space everyday and didn't have a problem, although the tannoy announcements suggested others had made some intriguing parking decisions!

Photo shoots - smoothly done as always...when they got going! I had 14 photo shoots this weekend and only one started on time, quite often the actors would turn up 5-10 minutes after they were due to start. It gave the impression they had only left their tables at the times they were due to start. As per the earlier comments about ticket numbers, with the exception of John Barrowman i had low numbers for all my shoots but had to queue at the back, this didn't make much difference with the exception of one clash with a talk.

Photo collections - Mixed bag on this one, early in the day or on the Friday no problems, it was less busy so photos came back after about an hour or so. Later on the Saturday and Sunday became more difficult. On the Saturday we were waiting for Brian Blessed/Tom Baker photos, there wasn't enough table room for all of the photos that were being put out so one of the crew decided to grab a batch to hand out and call out descriptions of the people in them. This worked to an extent but he was mobbed and it brought back memories of the Leonard Nimoy photos of 2009. Also when one child photo wasn't taken and he had three or so other child photos he quite audibly said they must be part of a group and didn't call them out! If you are going to call out descriptions, you have to do all photos and not miss ones out!

On the Sunday, i was trying to get to my photo but there was a group of people in the way. The crew member was laying the photos on the table and my Uncle asked to take his and mine and was told (quite abruptly) no. The crew member ran out of space on the table and then packed the others away and said if you couldn't see your photo then allow others to get closer - when no one moved she said loudly "MOVE!!!". I appreciate she probably had a long day but we are customers and there is a way of talking to people and this was rude.

Please can you make sure ALL crew members wear gloves, many didn't and it's ok being told not to touch photos as long as those telling us are wearing them. One crew member was laying them out and spilled them and started picking them up WITHOUT gloves.

Is it worth next time (assuming we are in the stadium again) to open up one of the photo booths to lay out additional photos, there were tables in there, and this would help alleviate the lack of space on the dedicated tables. Good to see a poster with the photos that were back on the wall behind the tables, but we could have done with this on the Saturday not just the Sunday.

Dealers room was good and a nice batch of tables, we largely avoided it on the Saturday due to the amount of people.

Talks - only attended the ST one on the Sunday and had to nip out for a photo. Nichelle Nichols and Michael Dorn were 15 mins late - does anyone know why? Still this gave the other two more time to talk. Was not well attended but this was probably due to the price. Please can we have more talks next year!

Party - attended the Friday night party, spent most of the time outside watching Jason Momoa on the bucking bronco machine, he was hilarious! I would like to thank Jason for allowing me and my family to join the Batmobile after i asked, i wasn't on the residents pass the queue was small. I hadn't met Jason before and felt a bit bad when i approached him asking "Are you a crew member?" :blush: Let's hope there will be another party next year!

That's all i can think of for now - but overall a great weekend! :clap:

Rockstar - I wasn't digging at you and I fully agree with the sentiments you and others outline. However people have to learn how to do things - there's a first time for everything after all - and yes mistakes are made. It's part of the learning process.

One question though:

Is it possible for every single crew member to have consistent common sense?

Oh yeah, that's fine. I wasn't meaning to dig at all, SM crew are always fabulous. I just get annoyed when people think it's ok to push in when you're trying to queue lol.

• Like 1

As with everything, sometimes the crew might slip or make a mistake. But that's human nature. Human's cant be 100% perfect 100% of the time. And it is very unlucky when you are the person to see/experience a crew member make a mistake. But, if you did, then it's very likely that they didnt the rest of the time and you just saw the small slip.

You have to remember all day they are being bombarded with questions, comments, people trying to bend or break rules, people feeling entitled, people complaining, people being rude. Its all what the general public do best lol And the crew have to deal with that AND do the job they are trying to do as best they can. Bound to be a rare slip here and there.

As I said to a crew member on saturday, I've not re-requested to crew since 09 as apart from being busy, I hate people lol You are lucky we have the crew we do. I would be so annoyed at the attendees sometimes that fists may be thrown lol I really dont know how the crew do it so well and calmly :P

Agreed what I did was wrong but after it happening with other higher numbered people in front of me despite my low numbered VTs for Peter Davidson, Sylv and my number 84 Karen Gillan photo shoot ticket I couldnt be mithered playing ball anymore. I got in line for Tom Baker with a high number and got through. I would never dream of trying this on at other shows but chaos was the order of the day and by this time id had enough. I assumed this was happening everywhere. I had a lot of unecessary waiting on the day when I shouldnt before this. This venue's lack of a chill out area be it a bar or just somewhere warm to sit made the prospect for waiting for anything else an ordeal. The talks used to be a good way of keeping yourself entertained inbetween your VT coming up but thats gone now. These are not excuses but Saturday was a shambles. Id like to have waited and been the good guy but my selfish side overtook me. Well that and the lack of organisation, things to do and the blooming cold.

My first time at this event... The event itself was great - but the open-air venue was a really bad idea. I would pay another visit if the event was switched to an indoor venue - but I won't be going to the MK Dons stadium again! I'm a forty-something in good health, but the cold and almost constant wind really got to me... I found myself wondering about some of the older guests who seemed to be stuck for hours on end sitting in the open at trestle-tables doing signings... That really seemed pretty respectless. I was there on the Saturday... What with the awful weather on Sunday, that must have been even worse!

• Like 1

Only went on Sunday myself excellent event

and met loads of guests

Best guests (or most chatty) were Hannah Spearitt, Andrew Lee Potts (Saw both when open Q), Roxanne McCee

Richard Kiel ( His hands are almost size of the photos they were singing) and Blanche Ravalec from Moonraker,

also enjoyed meeting Lena Headey, Lance Henrikson, Jason Momoa, Kenny Baker, Nichelle Nichols & Natalia Tena getting pics with a few as well.

niggles which I am sure everyone really wants to hear rather than positives

Only went to 1 talk Game of Thrones as they clashed with photo shoots and missed start of that

perhaps you could get though quicker if you have a talk ticket !

talks venue was excellent when i found it and was more personal experience than some I have been to

Why is it always cold and or raining at Collectormanias ?

feel sorry for staff and guests who have to sit freezing all day, at least we can goto the dealers room to warm up

Roll on when its fully covered guess it shall be hot from then on and people shall be passing out because its too hot

Thats life !

started my visit by nearly slipping over on way in, very dangerous someone could break a leg or something on the slippy floor

I had good gripping footwear on as well !

Photos why so long to come back,

I went to another event recently where you got the photo as you left the shoot ie a minute or so later

if they can do it, so can Collectormania

otherwise another excellent event.

Agreed re a future one, but it shows its do-able and therefore the others should be able to as well

doubt there are many imperfections to correct and these could be done on request if they occur

think I saw you at the one I'm talking about