Feedback

Tina197

1) The photo shoot/talk purchasing queue: I was there for an hour. Maybe in future events have a few more desks open to spread it out.

If more people had bought their tickets on line over the last few month, may be the queue wouldn't have been so long.

5. A LOT of no posed photos & Videos this time round though a lot of people were getting posed photos etc and noticed by images been posted they did on some days and not on others i find this to be a little unfair either enforce it or dont i think its unfair that some get it and others don't.

A lot of those pictures were from Friday where the crowd is much lower. When that happens posed photos can be done, but not if the crowd increases too much.

i would like to hear why extremely busy photo shoots were not called/queued in batch numbers like they always have been? i had very low numbers for all but i was doing alot of shoots and ended up behind hundreds of ppl with numbers and colours miles away from my low yellows, I was told it was a free for all first come queue, was shocked to be honest. pretty unfair on those who booked early and paid postage lol. every signing event ive been to with SM the busy shoots are called by numbers in batches (and before by colours) this time the crew running the areas had no interest in doing this at all. would be interested to hear why

aside that the balls up that was the return of the photos I thought it was a great event with great friendly guests and overall really really helpful and friendly crew esp behind the photo pick ups table (i only went sat though)

oh and i like the venue, i think if they ever complete it the add on rooms for the guests ect coupled with the stadium will be the perfect mix, i like the concourse and seats. just a shame it normally has rubbish weather lol but i like its not boiling with heating like at olympia and sometimes earls court.

No feed back, just a big thank you for another great show. It was so great to see Sean Astin again he always gives the best hugs, it kept me warm all day. Josef Altin and Finn Jones were such lovely young men, so chattie and more than happy to meet their fans. I have to say I total fell in love with Callum Blue, he was so lovely and chatted with us for a long time, telling us how he had a big crush on Amanda Tapping.

Once again SM great show and looking forward to LFCC

Heres my version :)

We got there around 8:20am or so, my Friends dropped me off so I could get out and get a space in the queue which was already very long by the time they'd parked etc.

My mode of thinking was that Sean Astin wouldn't be doing any posed photos and I didnt know if his photoshoot would have sold out, I was also predicting that Lena was going to be okay with posed photos...

Upon entering the stadium I made my way to the back of the Photo queue and must have been there for a good thirty-forty minutes in that time I saw Vic Armstrong and Wendy Leach walk past so I said a quick "Hi" from the queue, and painstakingly the queue got better and better and paid for my Sean Astin photo shoot.

Leaving the queue we made our way over to where the Guests were and we were told by Lena's crew member that there were no posed photos... I just knew that I wanted a Photo with Lena - gave it a quick think my Friend said "Look at the size of the queue!" I have tenacity so got back into the queue - yep, the same one that I could have got Lenas with Seans next time I'll remember this. So once in the queue again which was going down quite fast I got talking to a Friend (Thanks Lauren :) xoxo) which made it better, then whilst I was about two to three people away from the desk one of my loyal subjects clocked me said "Hi" shoved some money into my hand and asked me to do him a favour. Who am I to say no and its obvious he knew me from here and Twitter and it was no skin of my nose so am hoping he had a great shoot with Karen :) (Oh and I did get my Lena Headey shoot at the same time)

We did the usual walk around the stadium to get our bearings and see which Guests were busy and which were not:

JEFF RAWLE

I looked at him from an observing distance to see if he was free and he gave me a look back as if to say "Please come forward." and so I approached the table (not too sure of what he'd be like) we shook hands I introduced myself and if I remember correctly one of my opening statements was:

"I'm sure you must get this all the time, but I absolutely Love Drop The Dead Donkey."

And in that short instance its almost as though that whole Con goer/Guest/What are they like? ethos was very relaxed, as I'm sure theres many people who get approached and are told. say in the instance of Alan Rickman "You were great in Harry Potter." even though he's done many other fine roles and could get fed up with this.

But not with Jeff, once Drop The Dead Donkey was mentioned the mood became on a much easier level, we talked TO each other not AT, we got to speaking about how it must have been shooting the show and how you couldnt help but go "Awww" at Georges' constant tales of woe he gave me a lot of insight as to just what it was like working on it and was very happy when I brought out my boxset for him to sign - I do know that he's famous for being in Harry Potter and Hollyoaks but I know for him he was happy to see a Drop The Dead Donkey fan, he was so Lovely, very down to earth and so easy to talk to.

I really hope we see him again. :)

Lena Headey

The queue for her was obviously very busy and with no photos or videoing it made me think that she was going to be too busy to have a decent chat with but when we met she was very Sweet and very Lovely to talk to we had a nice little chat and was Wonderful to finally meet her :) A Fantastic cute Actress :)

Sean Astin

When we got to where Sean was and was told he was currently doing posed photos I thought "Wow, like oh my God." so we didn't want to risk seeing other Guests in case this all changed. So we got into the queue for Sean and again I wasnt sure what to think what he'd be like. It was nice to get to the desk and have the lady crewing with him say "Hi KingRichard." (which kind of threw me but in a good way :) ) I met Sean, shook his hand and as he signed Goonies I told him how my father had taken me to see it when I was nine years old he said:

"You must have a nice dad."

Was a very nice meeting with him :)

VIC ARMSTRONG

As soon as Vic was first announced I had to think to myself, what in Gods name do I ask him to Sign (my priority was American Werewolf In London as he was the Bus Driver in the scene near the end SPOILER ALERT where the bus swerves in Piccadilly Circus) then had to think what else do I take for him?

Not really a big Bond Fan so wasn't sure whether to have him sign the boxset I have as I know I wouldnt go for any other names to go on it, then I thought of Superman but thought "As nice as it would be it just wouldnt feel right as I know I wont be able to get the lead man on it." then Blade Runner came to mind.

I went over to Vic and he remembered me from when we had last met we got chatting he signed American Werewolf in London and looking at some of the pictures on his table I saw pictures from one of my biggest Fandoms (whilst simultaneously thinking about my budget) and then asked him "Out of all the Indy pictures which one is your favourite?"

He pointed out quite possibly one of the most daring and if not thrilling scenes from the entire series which was when Vic (doubling for Harrison) leapt from the horse onto the tank in Last Crusade he told me what the stunt/scene meant to him so I knew that was the picture to choose.

When I asked if I could have a Photo I took out my ickle Indiana Jones figure (had it ever since 2008) and he was fine to hold it whilst he decided to have a pic of himself as Indy in the pic too :)

Like I've stated before, a lovely man.

Wendy Leech

After saying "Bye" to Vic I went to say a quick "Hi" to Wendy and she was very intrigued by the Indy Figure I'd asked Vic to hold so I showed it to her and she displayed a lot of interest in it and was more than happy to have a Photo taken whilst she held it, as I've said before they're both a very Lovely couple :)

During all the looking around, waiting to queue in photoshoots or getting from one place to another I did bump into and see Friends...

My first Showmasters event was Collectormania in May 2010 and back then I only knew the two Friends I travelled up with.

Two years later (yesterday) I lost count of the amount of people who would either say "Hi King Richard." (who I've not met before - but was very glad they pointed themselves out to me so I could put names to faces) or those whom I've befriended over the last two years where chats would strike up just like that - catching up, asking how they are and in some cases meeting people for the first time. Its meeting Friends as well that makes these cons just what they are.

I'd say for me the only thing I did see that I Wondered about was during the Lena Headey photo shoot there was a Girl in front of me who was hard of hearing and was using sign language with the guy who was with her. She'd got her Photo taken then beckoned him to go over to her so he could be in the pic as well - am not sure if he had a ticket with him or not so I didnt think much of it until afterwards two crew members were discussing this incident.

All in all yesterday was fun and enjoyable, was great to meet such Lovely and much sought after Guests as well as good Friends :)

travelled two hours forty minutes to get there today and got to say well worth it.as a thirty eight year old who grew up watching the rocky movies and now my eleven year old son does never in my wildest dreams did i think id meet carl weathers ,he signed both rocky and predator(one of the best sci fi films ever) pics for me and a rocky pic and glove for my son seemed like a nice guy my only gripe is i spent sixty pounds and couldnt get a posed photo i thought that was rather harsh but still got one with him signing the glove with my son in view.also once again met dave prowse and kenny baker and got some more stuff signed and as usual both were true gents i never get tired of meeting the original star wars guests.when we got home my son showed his grandad the signed glove and his eyes nearly popped out when he told him it was APOLLO CREED

I totally agree bout the photo shoots being a free for all. I had good numbered yellows too and I was behind People who had tickets in the mid 200s.

Was saying next year I won't be bothering pre booking photo ops and just buy on the day if this year is anything to go by. Especially paying £5 for postage for 2 separate tickets.

Just hope LFCC isn't going to be the same. And that photo ops are called by ticket numbers. Especially for Gillian Anderson and Jeri Ryan.

Went on Sunday and had a bunch of photoshoots - and I have to give a shout out to the female photographer who was in Photo Area B. I thought she did a fantastic job and was always ready to do the picture over if anything was even slightly wrong with it ! I got some great photos thanks to her !!

I was there all 3 days and loved it. Got everyone I wanted (less than usual due to funds), had a great time and there was no stress at all. The weather cant be helped, it is the bank holiday after all. Friday and Saturday we really saw the benefit of the more covered areas.

The Stadium's/Council's choice to dig up the car park with big events coming up/going on was appalling, but again nothing to do with SM. Silly silly people.

But yes, all great! And a special hello and thanks to Michelle on the crew. Recognised me friday with Nichelle and shocked me a little as I now know the crew notice me and know who I am :blush: And then the great chat we had on saturday. Hope I heaped praise on you and the entire crew enough. You guys are *@#!ing miracle workers and no matter the weather, stress, mistakes or situation, you get it DONE. Massive thank you to ALL of the crew. I love you all!

• Like 1

For the first time i decided to stay over night as one of the guests i wanted to meet was signing Sun only. We stayed at a hotel about 15 mins from the stadium. Althought we got a taxi there, we got the free bus back to the train station with no problem whatsoever on both Sat and Sun. I didnt see any notices about the free bus to be honest, but i just asked at the organisers booth and they told me cleary where it was. I had a really good weekend and thought it was brilliant meeting all the guests (and i could spread it out rather than rushing about in one day!)

The one thing that was a problem was the crowds. Although this is a good thing (as it shows the popularity of the event) it was a bot of a pain when there was no room to manouvre and people just stood in the way! Maybe it would be a good idea to have a reserved area for 'standard' people to go to so they can meet/relax whilst waiting for the guests rather than blocking off the walkway. I noticed they had a gold pass area, bt i struggled to find somewhere warm i could go to, away from everyone just to get a few mins.

I had a fab weekennd and met everyone i wanted to...which is what it's all about and all of the crew were very helpful and friendly :-)

Edited by Zoesmi

Dear Showmasters,

I think it's time you gave your photoshoot collection a serious revamp.

Trying to collect your photos from a small table obviously too small to show all of the photos at once whilst 1000 other people clamber around trying to find their own photos was ridiculous!

It felt like the worst, most un-organised part of the show I have ever encountered.

Having recently attended a similar show I was amazed how well they had their photo shoot organised. Photos were given out to each person directly after the photo was taken. The quality was equal to the showmasters photos and they even gave a website link to obtain a free digital copy!

I love all the showmasters events, they are my favourite shows but in this one area they are prehistoric!

Apart from this situation, I really enjoyed the show

Thanks

People point this out after every show and Showmasters still insist on this stone age method. Which is a shame because

A) The picture gets fingerprints all over it

B) You have to fight to get to it

C) If anything happens to that picture as you leave or if some idiot destroys it on the table, it's gone forever.

A digital link isn't too much to ask is it? I'm not being rude I genuinly have no idea.

EDIT:

Just saw this

Dear Showmasters,

I think it's time you gave your photoshoot collection a serious revamp.

There are updates coming: http://showmasterson...showtopic=75929

Edited by Dan2593

And for those of us that prefer to have a copy of the photo in our hand?

I think its just fine at the moment - the distribution area is the best it has ever been. The only thing I would suggest is that it would be nice to take the photos home in some sort of protective sleeve.

Edited by reddragon
  • Like 1

I wasn't going to go to Collectormania this year due to the draughty, smelly stadium I remember from last year. However due to the fact there were some great guests coming, I had to!

I borrowed a car from work to get there, to save the cost of hiring for five days (due to it being a bank holiday weekend, the rental firms are closed until Wednesday)

I left my family in the car, joining the big queue just before 9am. I was able to pick up all of my VQ tickets before returning to the car to take my starving family for breakfast in McDonalds. Once everyone was fed, we headed into the stadium. The Photoshoot queue was still massive, returned later to get tickets for John Barrowman and Katie Manning, to our surprise, there were still some for John available! With eleven autographs and two photoshoots, we spent more money in there than ever before on Saturday!

1) David Banks

Great man to meet, had a long chat with him about his book he wrote about the Cybermen, about how in many ways we had become like them in real life.

2) Karen Gillan

Didn't expect to meet her, thought the queue would be too big, but not only an autograph, and a photo, I had time to talk to her!

3) Carl Weathers

An open queue to see Apollo Creed! Great man, kept the sunglasses on, but nice to talk to him about his work he has been doing in directing.

4) Louise Jameson

Had a nice chat with her when I finally made it to that little group of desks, her favorite role was in Tenko!

5) Paul McGann

The third time I've met him, wanted a Doctor Who photo this time, told him about how meeting him at Collectormania Midlands 2 had made my elderly mother's day!

6) Nichel Nicholls

Couldn't get near Lieutenant Uhura, the queue always seemed to be big even though we had virtual tickets! Didn't these people have others to see? Best I had was a distant photo when people got out of the way that is!

7) Brian Blessed

Bit of a queue to see this man, we eventually made it later in the day. His booming voice did frighten my son a little, I liked the way he wished people happy birthday by talking into their mobiles. When we made it to him, he told my son a Pepper Pig story. Did anyone hear his joke about purchasing tickets for the football?

8) Katie Manning

Had a photoshoot with this lovely lady, who I had now met for the third time. Sadly my last photo I took didn't come out, so I had a professional take it this time. Pity the rest of my family were not allowed in it as well.

9) Wendy Padbury

Great to meet her at last, although I did have a bit of a wait for her to return from lunch. Really nice to meet, I hope we see her in Doctor Who again one day along with all the others.

10) Sylvester McCoy

He really does speak with rolling vowels! Due to the early start my brain stopped working whilst I was in conversation with him, so it was time to take a break and get some lunch. I now have the autographs of Five Doctors!

11) Met Colin Baker once more, as I wasn't keen on the photo I had at the last signing session, so purchased a new one. He said he was honoured to be amongst so many other doctors.

12) Michael Dorn

Did anyone think this guy was a little quiet? I suppose in Star Trek, Worf was just the same!

13) John Barrowman

This time, it was no "hurry up", "keep moving" that we had last time. We had both a photoshoot and autograph, and this time we talked to him, shook hands, it was great! I have a great video of my wife walking away from his desk with a big smile! I also have a video of him with the elderly woman in the buggy that went in before us.

Well done to the organisers of this fantastic event, and I must say it's so nice to have an event like this outside London, cos normally an event like this would normally be at some place like Earls Court and I won't go there - trains or parking, too expensive and too much hassle!

One point, would it be possible to arrange these events away from bank holidays in the future?

Also to everyone else, would it be possible to avoid queuing at the desks until your number comes up? There may just be someone with a disabled/autistic child that can't stand still for long.

Generally an enjoyable couple of days, both Friday and Sunday. Guests great and really friendly both days, the venue is still far too cold and exposed and the building work made parking today (Sunday) impossible. Minor gripes I know and not Showmasters fault but I do wish they could find a better venue for the event. Still, looking forward to next year's event already.

I was crewing yesterday and today and I just had the best time! I've only crewed once before but it was a pleasure to meet so many great people and be able to look after the guests and make sure they were happy. Can't wait to crew again at EMS later this year!

I'm glad I went today, it was a lot less busier, meaning less shoving, less queuing and more time to speak with the guests, which can only be a good thing. I had no problems getting there and, unlike others, always found places to park. The stadium is an ok-ish venue, but the fact that some parts of the concourse were easy to move about whilst other parts were really busy means Showmasters could have spread the guests out more. Also, how could anyone possibly think of positioning 90yr old Jake La Motta in the freezing cold? Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker were put in the warmth of the Dealers area, surely the same could have been done for Jake- the way he had to cancel after 90mins was uncomfortable to see, he looked in a bad way and someone should have foreseen this beforehand.

The guests that I met were:

Karen Gillan: Made sure to pesonalise for all, was motoring through the autos while still being polite to everyone

Jason Momoa: Growled a 'Heya Buddy' at me, I was too shy to make a conversation

Lauren Tom and Phil Lamarr: Very chatty, seemed like seasoned pro's on the con-circuit and knew how to act with fans which was great.

Dayo and Amandla: Dayo was really kind, and we talked about the other things he had done besides the HG. Amandla was really sweet, I don't think she quite expected such big crowds, but she started talking to someone from Dayo's queue which meant I couldn't really get a chance to tell her how much I liked her as Rue :(

Carl Weathers: Really wanted to meet him for Rocky, got a great auto of him beating up Sylvester Stallone which was great. Wasn't overly chatty but I was happy enough

Brandon Routh: Commented on how unusual my name was (Finley) shook my my hand, very pleased

Erick Avari: I hadn't planned on meeting him but I love Heroes so I thought why not. Again, very chatty and he knows how signing events worked, his experience with the fans came accross

David Bradley: Seemed quite overwhelmed with his popularity, I don't even think Showmasters expected this given where they had positioned him, he really should have been in one of the tents he was that popular

Lena Heady: Was very busy, met her towards he end of the day when my feet were killing. Was so tired by this point that I forgot to bring up her upcoming role in 'Dredd' but she was friendly enough

Finn Jones: Was great I told him how I was Fin short for Finley which earnt a handshake which I was pleased about

Josef Altin: Was actually my favourite guest of the day, he seemed so genuinely pleased. I had spoken to him before on Twitter, so I was glad he remembered me. He signed with my name, and with him being dyslexic, that was no easy thing for him to do but he seemed so determined for his fans. Lovely guy and I wish him the best

So that was the very long Saturday done. Then on to the quieter and not-so-busy Sunday:

Sean Astin: Seemed in quite a jovial mood 'Finley-Thats an IRISH name!!' No posed pics when I met him which made no sense, I've seen pics of him posed with others on other topics and he hardly had a queue at all

Natalia Tena: VERY chatty, talked a bit about Molotov Jukebox and Harry Potter, get her back whenever you want Showmasters I'll be happy to meet her again

And Danny Dyer: Who was a real softy, told him how much I loved 'Deviation' one of his lesser known films and he seemed really pleased and shook my hand, A real gent so glad I had the chance to meet him.

Overall a very good (and expensive weekend)- the venue and weather wasn't too good and I think quite a few of the guests were a bit shocked by the chaos of it all- but that comes with the territory of such a big event. The guests were really mixed, no fandom was favoured especially and I'll be back for LFCC. Well done Showmasters for a great event!

P.S I'm going to sound like a stalker but I saw you King Richard as you were coming in but was to shy to say hello- may be at LFCC perhaps ;)

Just while I think about this there is one point I think needs to be mentioned regarding the sports guests signing prices. It seems there is still a lack of understanding between the organisers and some crew members as to what sorts of items should be charged at the lower price and which at the higher price. I had a problem with this two years ago where I was charged the higher price to get a programme signed, when I spoke to the people running the sports guests about it they said it was a mistake and I got the difference back (which I then ended up spending with them anyway!) Today though I noticed one chap getting a book signed which he was told he would have to pay the higher price for as it was a personal item and not a photo. When I went to get a programme signed I was charged the lower price as the crew member said it was was a paper item. In this case it was no problem for me as I paid the lower price but based on that logic it seems a bit like the other bloke ended up paying more than he should as I can't see there is a big difference between getting a programme signed and a book.

Perhaps for future the rules need to be spelled out more clearly for the crew, e.g. exactly what constitutes a premium item such as shirts, balls, figures and other game playing equipment and what is a standard item, such as photos, books and programmes. Either that or maybe give consideration to scrapping the two tiered pricing structure altogether, I can understand why it is in place as certain items are more desirable and have a greater sell on value but there does seem to be a lack of consistency on this area.

Had a brilliant Saturday, aside from the car parking, which wasn't showmasters fault.

Met: Brandon routh first, lovely guy and we were talking to him like we have never done before at a con, this was the basis of the weekend.

Paul mcgann was a gem, Karen gillan we wasn't planning on meeting but was on open q when we were leaving, so got hers, very livley and happy.

The best guest was John barrowman, he was a diamond, he asked my husband to marry me again via his autograph, I had been wanting to do it for weeks and it worked brilliantly!!

Callum blue was a good, fun guy too

Sunday was very cold but again, out if showmasters control lol!! We met Danny dyer and was my favouriteguedt, complete gent and made me feel very special!!

Carl weathers was friendly, as was Michael dorn (id heard mixed reviews), nichelle Nicholls was freezing but had her heater and blanket! Lance henriksen was very talkative.

I had a shoot with Callum blue today, and was worried due to the last one (re, Dave Tennant) but it was wonderful, Callum flirted and charmed me as we stood there (got two pics for the price of one, thanks Sm! And my son got to Brandon photos, different ones but again only one price!, you redeemed yourself on that one!)

Briilant weekend. Thanks xx

Erick Avari: I hadn't planned on meeting him but I love Heroes so I thought why not. Again, very chatty and he knows how signing events worked, his experience with the fans came accross

Loved him. Met him on Friday when there was no-one else around and had a really interesting and longish chat with him about various roles he's done, what were his favourites and some stuff he's working on. Great guest.

David Bradley: Seemed quite overwhelmed with his popularity, I don't even think Showmasters expected this given where they had positioned him, he really should have been in one of the tents he was that popular

Always had a big queue and did seem quite overwhelmed at the interest but had a great little chat with him too.

Josef Altin: Was actually my favourite guest of the day, he seemed so genuinely pleased. I had spoken to him before on Twitter, so I was glad he remembered me. He signed with my name, and with him being dyslexic, that was no easy thing for him to do but he seemed so determined for his fans. Lovely guy and I wish him the best

Didn't know this and didn't even suspect. Again, seemed a bit taken aback at the interest but was more than happy to chat and take time with everyone. Wrote a brief message on my photo and added his GoT character name to both the photo and poster I had (asked me if I'd like that. If I thought it'd cause him any difficulty I wouldn't have asked but he was more than happy to do so).

A few restrictions on taking photos etc aside (I am happy to accept these when signs are up but didn't fully understand why one or two were in place. Never argue about it though) I found all the guests very engaging, even the really busy ones.

Met some really cool new friends and apart from a few organisational issues which didn't cause me any personal problems had a great 3 days.

Just a small suggestion. Is there any possibility of having an interviewer at the talks? If only just to kick things off.

Relying on the audience to instigate proceedings by kicking off with questions can make things a little awkward and strenuous. At similar talks held at film making institutions (not sure if I'm allowed to name them), they usually have a journalist start off by asking relevant career type questions and then open it up to the audience.

With talks getting more and more expensive to attend, I think this is imperative - it is after all what differentiates a 'talk' from a 'Q&A'

Just a small suggestion. Is there any possibility of having an interviewer at the talks? If only just to kick things off.

Relying on the audience to instigate proceedings by kicking off with questions can make things a little awkward and strenuous. At similar talks held at film making institutions (not sure if I'm allowed to name them), they usually have a journalist start off by asking relevant career type questions and then open it up to the audience.

With talks getting more and more expensive to attend, I think this is imperative - it is after all what differentiates a 'talk' from a 'Q&A'

They did do this with Christopher Lambert at LFCC last year. Someone was on the stage with him to kickstart things, expand on interesting discussions but guide the questions from the audience too. Thought it worked really well and the whole thing ran brilliantly.

Would be good to do something similar in others but maybe it's not possible from a logistical pov. Really was good though.

Most of the guests don't do over the table photo's any more and this really annoys me.On Friday I asked Carl Weathers and Nichelle Nichols and they both said no because I'm doing a photo' shoot and there was nobody behind me.Sadly the photo' shoots are the reason why the no posed photo's ban is up but on the other hand John Schuck Olivia D' Abo and Lance Henriksen were happy to oblige!! I dislike the photo' shoots mainly due to the additional expense and would prefer a free photo over the desk on my own camera in a sensible standard size rather than join another queue pay extra for a ridiculous 9x6 which means when I come home I have to trim the photo with a blade so it fits in to a regular 5x7 frame!

i would like to hear why extremely busy photo shoots were not called/queued in batch numbers like they always have been? i had very low numbers for all but i was doing alot of shoots and ended up behind hundreds of ppl with numbers and colours miles away from my low yellows, I was told it was a free for all first come queue, was shocked to be honest. pretty unfair on those who booked early and paid postage lol. every signing event ive been to with SM the busy shoots are called by numbers in batches (and before by colours) this time the crew running the areas had no interest in doing this at all. would be interested to hear why

aside that the balls up that was the return of the photos I thought it was a great event with great friendly guests and overall really really helpful and friendly crew esp behind the photo pick ups table (i only went sat though)

oh and i like the venue, i think if they ever complete it the add on rooms for the guests ect coupled with the stadium will be the perfect mix, i like the concourse and seats. just a shame it normally has rubbish weather lol but i like its not boiling with heating like at olympia and sometimes earls court.

ive been to quite a few showmasters events and ive never seen photoshoots done like this? for example at lfcc i had a photoshoot ticket for corey feldman and i was number 1, i was like the last person to go in because i had to line up..