Talk Seating - Please check for update

Queen_Sindel

I just got off the phone with TooTall.

I am happy to report that there has been a change for the talk ticket seating. Please ignore my prior post about "first come first served".

Talk ticket seating will be handled this way:

As usual, the first couple of rows (probably row 1 and 2) are for Gold Pass holders.

Approximately tickets 1 to 20 (this is an estimate I was given, it is possible that it will be more or less seats than that) will sit in the row behind Gold Passes. Tickets 21 to 40 in the next row and so on.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

His clash is John Barrowman and The Hunger Games talk

He's got to leave the talk area straight away when it's over and get to the photo shoot are as fast as possible. I have no info if Hunger Games is a 30 minutes talk I'm afraid. With 30 minutes it will definitely work. With 40 minutes it should work. Best ask at Organisers Booth to confirm.

Number 1 for Karen Gillan and may not be front row of the normal people, slightly disappointing as it has worked as far as I know for all other events by ticket number and for once was really pleased by my ticket number :(

Yeah I was like number 11 or something for the Karen talk. I was counting on it being by numbers so that I don't have to make my friend who has no interest in Doctor Who queue with me for ages.

Edited by katnissed

I'll have 9:00am-12:30pm free as my first photoshoot is 1:10 with Lena! I'm not sure of I'm going to spend money on Autographs (added up all the GOT people and was over £100) so may spend that time queuing for the Game of Thrones Talk if I can get my ticket in the morning! As the whole reason me comig to CMK is the GOT cast :)

Booked my GoT talk ticket for tomorrow, today, to get a lower number :)

I guess I'll be ok with the Lena shoot just after as she has to get there too? lol x

Yes, you should be okay there. But if you're running tight I'd still mention to crew that you have the shoot. Who knows, maybe the others start off without her. ;)

Ok. If I leave the talk at 1pm for example, will that be ok even though the shoot starts at 1? x

Yes. You don't have to be there right away when the shoot starts. And from the posts on here Lena seems to be a very popular lady, so the shoot will go on for a while.