Collectomania Newbie

gems24

I'd not even heard about this event until today!

It sounds great but I'm too late to buy any tickets. I was really hoping for a photo shoot with Jason Momoa on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone would know if my chances are any good? I won't be able to get there until ten or so on the Sunday.

Are you still able to see the guests doing signings etc without tickets? Just trying to get some info before dragging my husband and six year old on an hour and a half journey for no reason!

Thanks for your help!

• Moderators

You definitely have a chance to get a photo shoot with him I think :)

Seeing the guests without purchasing anything isn't really encouraged. I mean you can look at some from a distance lol but they are there to sign and most will be busy with paying customers.

When you get to the venue there will be maps

The schedule is already up on the forum . The guests will be at their desks for the day minus time at talks. Photoshoots or lunch/break

Read the frequently asked questions for information about virtual queue tickets as all the busier guests will have that system in operation to save you queuing all day. Always best to get those tickets as soon as you get in the show from the crew tricksters by each guest