Weather

gunners65

I'm not looking forward to the weather in there, I am injured and in an elbow brace which means I can't wear a coat and I also have one foot so swollen and sore that I can only manage a flip flop on it, I can't put a shoe on it, so I think I'm going to freeze this weekend. I'm glad I'm staying at the hotel so I can warm up every now and then.

Heh, I see the weather has decided to change back just in time for CMK. I actually find the coolness a bit of a relief, especially compared to LFCC/EMS, when it can get really hot and sweaty at times. I hope the guests are all nice and wrapped up, though!

The one and only time I have been to the stadium it was so cold wet and miserable it put me off returning... until this year. I was hoping that it wouldn't be so exposed now, but I guess it still is. Hoping it will at least be dry this time.

Edited by jcAngel

Last time I went (the first time it was held there) it was in an area that was covered, but open on one side as it leads out to the stands. It was a wet and windy day so the rain/damp did still blow in under the roof. It was a miserable day all in all. I am hoping it won't be anywhere near as bad this time.

The walk way around the top is open on the innerside as it gives access to the top of the banks of seats and down to the pitch. It is fully roofed over but the wind does race round the top where everyone is. The signers are mainly in little alcoves on the other wall so are not very protected from wind or cold.

whenever I have gone it has been windy but not too cold and it is always a great day. Even when it did rain it was still alright and not too bad but I'm never really bothered by rain, wind or cold so it always feel ok for me